Brehette says "Black Americans are Entitled and Privileged" because we aren't fighting for Palestine

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dumb tether we as FBA's are living in a slow moving "Gaza" ourselves.

Look up the incarceration rates in states like Louisiana and Mississippi :why:

Not to mention health outcomes, education, poverty, and violence.

I feel bad for the Palestinians but she was flagrant with this statement.

Last edited:
Daps
I'd say if your ancestors came in the year 2024 and saw how you weren't in shackles they'd be pretty astounded.

And you know how to read? A solid career? A home?

Some of you lack perspective, and that's why every tom dikk and jane with a podcast or a platform is always gonna pillow talk you into some bullshyt
:mjlol: at thinking the shackles are gone.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Ultimately, it’s because these student protests are weak as fukk. A few broken windows and some spray painted statues isn’t moving the needle like they thought. Biden is up in the polls, Israel is about to storm Rafah etc.

Meanwhile during the George Floyd protests Black Americans had no problem burning shyt down and blockading m/boycotting businesses etc. You can see the difference in the mainstream reaction even if most of it was performative to the mainstream reaction to these protests which is mostly indifference.

Without the support Black Americans these trust fund babies and 2nd generation doctor kids ain’t about that life.
This. That's why they focus so much on us because the only major mass protest movements in this country for the past 70 years have had us at the forefront. We're the only ones with motion.

But Free Palestine though. fukk those Zionist honkies.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Wait another week, and this will come back into style

a-lot-of-this-lately.png

Cvy9CZyWcAAT_r1.jpg

1cf7092d-3f7d-4333-add2-499dcfb92782.png

hip-hop-2.png

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Those jackasses don't speak for anyone but themselves

We support Palestine

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
She can go out there herself and fight that war. We got enough problems here with gentrification, killer pigs, racist ass schools, homelessness, etc.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
@Tair are you a Israeli cheerleader :dahell:

I don't support anyone. I have been critical of Jews more than Palestinians/Arabs, but Alan thinks because I criticize Arabs/Palestine, I must be a Zionist.

I take no sides in the conflict.

I know how Arabs get down... Self-interested

I know how white Jews get down... Self-interested

If they aren't helping my people, I don't give a damn at this point. I am being just as self-interested as they are now.

:manny:

:hubie: