Breh shows why Chinese cars aren't sold in America. UPDATE: Mexico getting CEVs

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was reading a New York Times article about Chinese EVs a few weeks ago.

Apparently they're dramatically cheaper and of a higher quality than Teslas - Musk has spent time lobbying the U.S. to restrict imports of the vehicles to the U.S.

I think there is even a glut of the vehicles in China now.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Until that shyt falls apart like a wet Temu bag :russ:
Why would I buy a product when chirehs themselves avoid buying anything Chinese themselves
Have a whole conversation with a chireh old or young
Them muthafukkas will stand on it and would buy overpriced shyt from Paris
Or kill for shyt from Japan/Korea
:dead: Manufactured and sold in the homeland of poor quality, low standards, and cut corners but Coli Brehs wanna line up and buy one.

I'm sure that shyt wouldn't pass a safety test in the US.

How many of them would put their wife and kids in one and feel good about it? :sas2:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was reading a New York Times article about Chinese EVs a few weeks ago.

Apparently they're dramatically cheaper and of a higher quality than Teslas - Musk has spent time lobbying the U.S. to restrict imports of the vehicles to the U.S.

I think there is even a glut of the vehicles in China now.
Yup, it's the only way to compete is to try and go through the law and prevent them from coming over.

Remember when Elon said "Go Woke, Go broke?" :mjlol: :heh:

Disney and Anheuser Busch on the up and up :obama:

Last edited:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
:dead: Manufactured and sold in the homeland of poor quality, low standards, and cut corners but Coli Brehs wanna line up and buy one.

I'm sure that shyt wouldn't pass a safety test in the US.

How many of them would put their wife and kids in one and feel good about it? :sas2:
Americans stanning this shyt harder than TikTok. Chinese won without a single bullet fired.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They can't even make a good pair of headphones. Xiaomi pistons were cheap pieces of shyt.....and QA is so bad on vehicles that what happens if there's supposed to be a recall? They'll do the same thing that cheap suppliers do on Amazon, just not be available

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
China steals IP from companies that manufacture over there. I noticed that planet themed interior lighting. That’s a Polestar feature (China did buy a majority stake though). It’s like clockwork. China makes a company set up a local manufacturing base to sell inside their country to duck tariffs then 5 years later they come out with a rival product that just happens to have a lot of the same features. There’s a reason everyone is starting to move their plants away from China.

I heard they stole a lot from Tesla too. don’t forget massive subsidizing by the Chinese government.