Breh lies about his salary to his Wife, fukkery ensues. MAFS season 10

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I'm binge watching this shyt on demand with my girl

Yo the other Black chick literally lied about her whole life:deadmanny:

She wasn't even the original chick they picked for dude
The original chick and the 2nd chick they pick both back out before the wedding :mjlol:
And they pick her last min and didn't verify her background

She jobless
Lied about her career
And lived with her mom:mjlol:

Google the other Black chick.

She was lying about everything
It's not revealed on the show tho

She wasn't even the chick they picked for dude

The chick they pick dropped out before the wedding

Then the replacement dropped out

So they scrambled and picked her and didn't have time to investigate her background

And she also unemployed and lives with her mom and friends

She lied to the show about her job
Lied about having her master's degree and lied about going for her phd:mjlol:

Dude actually filled for an annulment from her before the show was over but the show didn't reveal that and went along with the decision day like he didn't already make his decision :deadmanny:

Bih cheated on dude when she said she fell asleep in a hotel room with her friends

I understand why dude was heated
The show didn't tell him that she wasn't really the 1 they chose for him and didn't tell him that they didn't run her background :bryan:

nikkas skipping over this significant information. That’s probably why he went full scumbag mode:wow:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nikkas skipping over this significant information. That’s probably why he went full scumbag mode:wow:
He’s talking about the other black couple on the show not the guy in the OG post who lied about his paycheck.
The other guy was justified in acting the way he acted and wilding on the production crew and producer. Like someone else said I think he was gay too.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Meka had a kid already? :ohhh:
Didn't know this but still doesn't matter. The chic had her shyt together and a degree compared to Michael typing up fake offer letter with fake math. The way he rubs his face and keeps his eyes closed (no eye contact) while trying to explain his lies is a dead giveaway. You ask this nikka if he put on socks today and he'll lie about it. :mjlol:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't be bothered to be aggravated all the time and devote all of my time to my girl even if she is loyal and fukkin on the regular, I got dreams and ambitions of my own :francis:

That just means YOU are not ready for a relationship. And when you are, if you find the right one she'll be just as ambitious and helping you achieve your dreams as you are.

Brehs, look what I found :dead::dead::dead:

:ooh:
Holy shyt. This nikka been scamming for a minute :mjlol::mjlol:

Umar 2.0

Family Man

Banned
Daps
She’s a cute lil chick to me. She’s a little aggressive but not anything that a masculine grounded man couldn’t handle
Exactly. I don't even think she would have picked that bytch made dude out in the wild. A woman like that is an asset to, like you said, a masculine and grounded man.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Just finished the decision day... so much fukkery :mjlol:

For Michael specifically, dude just has no accountability ever. Meka went on the show to find a partner, he went on the show because he wanted someone beneath him, easily submissive, that he could impress with words and not actions/truth.

When he saw her cute 25 year old self he was prolly like :myman: and then finding out she had her shyt together and wasn’t a dummy he hit the :shaq2: