Breh lies about his salary to his Wife, fukkery ensues. MAFS season 10

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She not that pretty to be acting the way she's acting though...
Matter of opinion but she cute to me and smart. I seriously think that guy is an unemployed scammer. He doesn't have a job and lies constantly. They both agreed to show each other their finances before moving in and taking things to the next level. This clown forges some bullshyt with fudged numbers and tries to pass it off as real and gets caught easily. He lies about having to go to work, he lies about family members dying and having to plan funerals, he lies about being adopted and his mother leaving him when she right up the street and he only lived with his aunt growing up, he lies about being some type of life coach for adopted kids, it's a barrage of lies every episode.
She actually gives him every opportunity to tell the truth and even when caught she keeps giving him chances to do better but the guy just can't stop lying. She already asked for the divorce this week and said she couldn't deal with his constant lies.

The other black couple was off too. The guy was trying to fight the cast and cameraman and acted like a total clown ripping his mic off every time him and the chic got into it. The girl was a social media clown too and was still living like she was single. Something was off with both of them. It was the definition of a shyt show.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
She got that nerdy sexy look. Beautiful complexion, no tons of makeup, educated and no weave. Right up my alley. :shaq:

But the Coli's 6 cert no p*ssy getting nikkas saying she's not cute because all those stank p*ssy IG thots they post(stalk) on here. They are hitting left and right. :mjlol:

I don't know why people be lying, especially if it leads to marriage. How did he think she would never find out?

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This bytch seems annoying and controlling he should leave her

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Difficult how? Because she actually uses her mind and asserts herself in a situation that needed complete transparency? Instead of being accountable - his soft backtracking ass kept digging a deeper hold for himself. I’m sure that she will not have a problem with having him replaced- looks, personality, and mental all seem in her favor. Dude is marshmallow, Lacks any sense of rational purpose and he’s not all that appearance wise. She’s married to the concept of marriage, not him. There’s a difference between having a husband and being married.

I for one can spot out difficult women before they speak. I've mastered not to waste my time. :francis: Smart sistas like this aren't difficult, they actually have logic so things should make sense. If dude salary was correct, she wouldn't be acting like that. Plus fools on here acting like she screaming and being dramatic. Definitely was more calm than I would be. She basically tired of his lying ass. :mjlol: So I get the frustration.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
All men in the relationship are the prize. Sorry not sorry.

:yeshrug:

LMAO at you thinking getting a broad is "flying to close to the sun". Hes the prize here not her.

Again you guys must be kids

OK a habitual lying bum with no car and no job is a prize compared to a gainfully employed cute black woman with an actual vehicle? He dresses like a slob, wears sweatpants all day and sounds like a pretentious scammer.

Ezra

Daps
What's the ratio of Black to non-Black couples on this show?
This year it was 2 black, 3 non black. Last year there was 3 black 3 non black. Last few seasons its; been close to 50/50

How does this show work
A bunch of singles fill out personality questionnaires, go through interviews ect. Relationship experts match them up and they are married 'at first sight' It's a blind marriage. They document the first 3 months on the show, then at the end they decide if they stay married or get divorced.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This bytch seems annoying and controlling he should leave her
She already divorced him for obviously lying too much. He lied about making funeral arrangements for a dead uncle that aint even dead.:mjlol:

The fake offer letter he typed up and tried to pass off as real with the different amounts scratched out.
Married-at-First-Sight-Michael-Watson-0543.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She already divorced him for obviously lying too much. He lied about making funeral arrangements for a dead uncle that aint even dead.:mjlol:

The fake offer letter he typed up and tried to pass off as real with the different amounts scratched out.
Married-at-First-Sight-Michael-Watson-0543.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol:

I watched all this with my wife and the men on this season were so shytty I was lookin over at her every episode like "be happy with what you got!"

Michael's attempt to finesse with the letter was top tier fukkery, I assume Meka leaked it?