Breh lies about his salary to his Wife, fukkery ensues. MAFS season 10

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Matter of opinion but she cute to me and smart. I seriously think that guy is an unemployed scammer. He doesn't have a job and lies constantly. They both agreed to show each other their finances before moving in and taking things to the next level. This clown forges some bullshyt with fudged numbers and tries to pass it off as real and gets caught easily. He lies about having to go to work, he lies about family members dying and having to plan funerals, he lies about being adopted and his mother leaving him when she right up the street and he only lived with his aunt growing up, he lies about being some type of life coach for adopted kids, it's a barrage of lies every episode.
She actually gives him every opportunity to tell the truth and even when caught she keeps giving him chances to do better but the guy just can't stop lying. She already asked for the divorce this week and said she couldn't deal with his constant lies.

The other black couple was off too. The guy was trying to fight the cast and cameraman and acted like a total clown ripping his mic off every time him and the chic got into it. The girl was a social media clown too and was still living like she was single. Something was off with both of them. It was the definition of a shyt show.
Google the other Black chick.

She was lying about everything
It's not revealed on the show tho

She wasn't even the chick they picked for dude

The chick they pick dropped out before the wedding

Then the replacement dropped out

So they scrambled and picked her and didn't have time to investigate her background

And she also unemployed and lives with her mom and friends

She lied to the show about her job
Lied about having her master's degree and lied about going for her phd:mjlol:

Dude actually filled for an annulment from her before the show was over but the show didn't reveal that and went along with the decision day like he didn't already make his decision :deadmanny:

Bih cheated on dude when she said she fell asleep in a hotel room with her friends

I understand why dude was heated
The show didn't tell him that she wasn't really the 1 they chose for him and didn't tell him that they didn't run her background :bryan:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Some dudes ain’t built for an aggressive chic like her, she’s a ride or die chic..

Chicks like her annoying but loyal to the right man. Had one like that, hated being her on some day to day shyt but you realize what you're missing when shes gone. At the end of the day I still think I made the right decision but I understand why dudes like them types of girls.

I can't be bothered to be aggravated all the time and devote all of my time to my girl even if she is loyal and fukkin on the regular, I got dreams and ambitions of my own :francis:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This year it was 2 black, 3 non black. Last year there was 3 black 3 non black. Last few seasons its; been close to 50/50

A bunch of singles fill out personality questionnaires, go through interviews ect. Relationship experts match them up and they are married 'at first sight' It's a blind marriage. They document the first 3 months on the show, then at the end they decide if they stay married or get divorced.
The last season there was only 4 couples
2 black 2 white :dwillhuh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

She wasn't even the chick they picked her dude

So they scrambled and picked her and didn't have time to investigate her background

Dude actually filled for an annulment from her before the show was over but the show didn't reveal that and went along with the decision day like he didn't already make his decision :deadmanny:

Bih cheated on dude when she said she fell asleep in a hotel room with her friends

The show didn't tell him that she wasn't really the 1 they chose for him and didn't tell him that they didn't run her background :bryan:
OK that all makes sense now and why he wanted to fight the people filming the show. He started going off on the producer and saying how everyone there was full of shyt and liars. The showrunners really did fukk him over then. He should've left as soon as he found out they set him up with a social media attention clown.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He hated being on TV and was always picking fights w the producers. He came off as a huge bytch. She also was too wrapped up in social media, and IG. They both were kind of shytty to each other. Mostly it was him, but Im also guessing she got a generous edit because he was such a fool w the cameramen a shyt.
I think that nikka might be gay. Brah suspect as a mufukka.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

She wasn't even the chick they picked for dude

damn how did you find all that out

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
She already divorced him for obviously lying too much. He lied about making funeral arrangements for a dead uncle that aint even dead.:mjlol:

The fake offer letter he typed up and tried to pass off as real with the different amounts scratched out.
Married-at-First-Sight-Michael-Watson-0543.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol:
ayooo nikka deadass created a number without double checking the math:laff::laff: