Breh I met wants less money to return to the office

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Yeah you read that right.

I was at a friends house and one of their friends was there talking about returning to work/office. He was explaining that his company went remote during the pandemic and since then, they have made it permanent by selling off/renting out most offices.

He said that he really likes working in the office and hates remote work. But what got me was that he spoke to his manager and said he would take a $10K pay CUT to go back into the office.

:wtf:

I legit thought I was hearing things. Breh was talking about how he thrives off of interacting with his coworkers and loves people. He said he loves his company, but is considering finding a new job that is on-site.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Some people don't have social lives outside of work. No friends and no bytches:yeshrug: I'm willing to bet 9/10 times that's the main reason some people advocate going back to the office. If you ask me, Corporate America is college 2.0. The office is their only interaction with dudes and tight skirt women.

I can see loving the company so much you'd like to go back in office, but I'll be damned if I did it for a pay cut.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Maybe he makes plenty to where that amount doesn't negatively affect him.

Yeah......but with this inflation and these greedy corps

frick-all-that-steve-buscemi.gif