Breh can't accept the fact that Melli Monaco is dating Gilbert Arenas. Proceeds to try and dirty mack

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Oh shyt! I just seen a recent episode of Gil's Arena (Jokic's DOMINATION Of Gobert), and Gil was subliminally roasting Melli on there.

:mjlol:Alpha Male shyt! When you can straight disrespect a broad and still go home and fukk her.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:Oh shyt! I just seen a recent episode of Gil's Arena (Jokic's DOMINATION Of Gobert), and Gil was subliminally roasting Melli on there.

:mjlol:Alpha Male shyt! When you can straight disrespect a broad and still go home and fukk her.

Sounds about right. A coli Breh said he saw them together before they went public last year and Gil made her walk well behind him.

:russ:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
@Gloxina in here jelly of melli... But I'm another thread talking about how she would "break her neck to seduce or be in the same room as" and possibly share a multi millionaire soccer playing alleged tranny fxcker...

:skip:
Nothing I posted said I was jealous?
…are you kidding? I actually post hot women on here and agree when someone looks good :mjlol:

I was literally agreeing that the guy from OP is an idiot because he’s telling a woman who gained money and social media fame/clout that she’s choosing wrong by being with a literal baller.

Just because I can peep game doesn’t make me a hater lol

She looks good, knows she looks good, says what men want to hear while being scantily clad on the internet and has now linked with a famous multimillionaire. Only a FOOL would think a social media chick doesn’t know what she’s doing with a man like Gilbert.

My point was folks should just sit back and enjoy the show. She is one of the few who is actually winning in that space because it has moved into real life. Wasn’t she somewhere with a manosphere guy before? Now Gilbert?
Mama social climbed her ass out of the manosphere. How could I be mad?! Just proving how moves can be made when a girl is attractive with a chill personality.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

And she should’ve seen it coming if this is the case. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I already said she know what it is with him :francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lol at Gil trolling in the comments and her playing in her simps faces. You can tell some of her followers thought they had a chance they heartbroken. :mjlol:

Cold world :wow:

She got what she came for a slightly heightened social profile and a famous man to blow her back out for a while.

Before she monkey branches to the next one.
This is exactly what I said and someone said I was hating?? I simply said I peep game. She here for a good time not a long time. :yeshrug:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her eyes remind me Judge Doom. Keep expecting them to roll out her head.
T9KVzv.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I dont think I even like both of them if shorty is who I think she is…

But not a single ounce of hate in my blood for this. Good for them I guess :yeshrug:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Gil said, "speaking of which, I bet the over on Lexie's 3's in a game."

:mjlol:Subliminally saying he is fukking Lexie Brown. I already figured that though.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Is the pop the balloon show just a different version of the pineapple show? Lol

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The vast majority of women want some capacity of cash, swag, or looks just like the vast majority of men want a fine broad.

A lot of nerdy cats are angry that their brains don't get them treated like an athlete dribbling a basketball. They want these lil instagram baddies twerking to them solving a math problem but these kind of women see them as corny and a come-up. Instead of being on some cute nerdy chick's page, they want their accounting degree to be able to have these insta-freaks going crazy.
You can just look at Melli's instagram page and see that she's not really looking for a nerd like that. It's like the same script keeps rewriting itself over and over and over again

Melli is out here chasing the rich athlete who is disrespecting her openly. Gill has her in his rotation shortly, does his thing and tosses her back. The simps then get mad that she didn't choose them because they would have taken care of her and treated her right. Melli starts amping up with the bitter woman rhetoric and starts hinting that black men are trash while ignoring her simp kingdom that would do anything she asked. She continues to hold out and get pureed in the rich athlete/entertainer blender while complaining there's no good men out there. It's the same story over and over.