Breh can't accept the fact that Melli Monaco is dating Gilbert Arenas. Proceeds to try and dirty mack

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She won’t care because she’s about her $$$$.

What don’t y’all understand?
Decent women do not move the way she does or try to align themselves with a guy like Gilbert.

Mellie is there for a good time ($$$), not a long time.

All of this! Any woman associating with Gil I gotta bring guns into NBA locker rooms Arenas is a clucker. The biggest clucker of them all was Laura Govan to have 4 kids with his goofy ass

Sidenote- when the Washington Post has a lengthy write up about your relationship you know it was a clusterfukk. I wish I could find that article.

As far as this Mellie chick, I never got the hype. What was the point of her show anyway? Plus how can anyone stomach that voice

A lot of what she says was common sense to me. I felt like if women were listening to her for advice, they're either stupid or young

Her getting with Gil burst a lot of people's rose colored bubbles. Found out she was a foreign flag bird after all

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
That was always appareant to me that she was a sack chaser. She plays the down to earth role to get simp nikkas to support her. Dude in OP leared that the hard way and now he butt hurt.
There's gotta be a point where dudes finally get this message. They should have saw this play a mile away. They sending her money and giving her fame so she can elevate and get closer to the bracket of men she feels she deserves to be around. Now they butthurt because they thought they found a "good one" lol

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
There's gotta be a point where dudes finally get this message. They should have saw this play a mile away. They sending her money and giving her fame so she can elevate and get closer to the bracket of men she feels she deserves to be around. Now they butthurt because they thought they found a "good one" lol
The pineapple show was her boosting her YouTube career

The IG thots that come on that show boost their follower count

The losers are the coli Brehs who go on the show thinking they gonna bag lol

These women running game

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I mean the chick is literally in a different state or country every other day and doesn't even have a job. Breh works at Fed Ex and was thinking he was her targeted demographic. Like come on man, you gotta stay in your lane.
And the crazy part is that he probably ran into a few chicks that were into to him either at the work house or on his route but he plays them too the left because he's obsessed over a chic that he's never actually met

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The vast majority of women want some capacity of cash, swag, or looks just like the vast majority of men want a fine broad.

A lot of nerdy cats are angry that their brains don't get them treated like an athlete dribbling a basketball. They want these lil instagram baddies twerking to them solving a math problem but these kind of women see them as corny and a come-up. Instead of being on some cute nerdy chick's page, they want their accounting degree to be able to have these insta-freaks going crazy.
You can just look at Melli's instagram page and see that she's not really looking for a nerd like that. It's like the same script keeps rewriting itself over and over and over again

Melli is out here chasing the rich athlete who is disrespecting her openly. Gill has her in his rotation shortly, does his thing and tosses her back. The simps then get mad that she didn't choose them because they would have taken care of her and treated her right. Melli starts amping up with the bitter woman rhetoric and starts hinting that black men are trash while ignoring her simp kingdom that would do anything she asked. She continues to hold out and get pureed in the rich athlete/entertainer blender while complaining there's no good men out there. It's the same story over and over.

Both groups get burnt in the end. :wow:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
The pineapple show was her boosting her YouTube career

The IG thots that come on that show boost their follower count

The losers are the coli Brehs who go on the show thinking they gonna bag lol

These women running game

[/QUOTE]
Yeah brehs were going out sad on these dating shows. Just setting themselves up for the female ego play lol

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
the hilarious part is Gil is a trick and a dirty mack himself, the whole reason he even got on Melli’s radar was by spending hella bread to pineapple other dudes while they would try to talk to women on the pineapple show :scust:

dude would legit drop a couple gs per episode pineapple’ing folks :huhldup:
That's some nasty work right there...smh

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
She’ll move around to the next baller like all these chicks do. That’s my point. She isn’t looking for forever with these dudes.
She's made it in the circle now that's all that matters. So she'll float between current and former players like we see with the other orbiters. It's probably new brehs that want her now just because she's Gil's chick lol

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The vast majority of women want some capacity of cash, swag, or looks just like the vast majority of men want a fine broad.

A lot of nerdy cats are angry that their brains don't get them treated like an athlete dribbling a basketball. They want these lil instagram baddies twerking to them solving a math problem but these kind of women see them as corny and a come-up. Instead of being on some cute nerdy chick's page, they want their accounting degree to be able to have these insta-freaks going crazy.
You can just look at Melli's instagram page and see that she's not really looking for a nerd like that. It's like the same script keeps rewriting itself over and over and over again

Melli is out here chasing the rich athlete who is disrespecting her openly. Gill has her in his rotation shortly, does his thing and tosses her back. The simps then get mad that she didn't choose them because they would have taken care of her and treated her right. Melli starts amping up with the bitter woman rhetoric and starts hinting that black men are trash while ignoring her simp kingdom that would do anything she asked. She continues to hold out and get pureed in the rich athlete/entertainer blender while complaining there's no good men out there. It's the same story over and over.

iono man, I think everybody has a lane. Alot of brehs out here with no money or swag still eating. Somebody post a video of homeless looking breh smashing on a bus(as bad as that looks)

That sleeve is atrocious

yeah it is, and I'm not saying she's not attractive. I mean she has a pretty face but I feel the opposite of turned on/attracted when looking at her. I can't find the words why. She seems sloppy to me for some reason. That's the best word I can find.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
nobody should aspire to be a trick lol
Not saying you gotta be a trick but having your stuff together and being well rounded naturally attracts women to you off GP. It's brehs that sit in their parents house all day on these streams not working out or developing themselves mad that these women ain't choosing them. But still purchasing these chics only fans and other content lol