Breh can't accept the fact that Melli Monaco is dating Gilbert Arenas. Proceeds to try and dirty mack

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
But why would anyone assume she’s “worth a damn”?

Because she looks good and says what men want to hear……?

Could it be, guys fall for the same “game” as women but refuse to see red flags and- gasp- choose better?!
Exactly the red pill is for everybody

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The redpill broken clock is right 2x a day.

Think about your own family. Who the fuk would want a woman in their family doing some shyt like this for a living? It’s not about redpill. It’s common sense.

No one in my family would be on camera doing the KS thing either. It’s not a good look when men or women do it.

This is the class distinction stuff we be talking about. Being a social media personality is low brow and low barrier of entry.
True too no way KS was getting a job after saying what he said on his show

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I think people especially men get enjoyment out of making the average men frustrated and annoyed with women. Calling them “lame nikka” for what :childplease:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Oh but I mean it. I consider dirty macking to true bottom of the barrel scum bag type shyt. If you can't get your game off without throwing dirt on another man's name then your game is weak and don't deserve p*ssy

This! Idk why dudes think a woman is going to change her mind when you talk shyt about another man to her “yeah that dude slept with 5 women plus the girl I’m interested in he is no good :to:” she going to think of him as even more attractive :pachaha:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dirty macking or righteous warning? It all depends on the messenger. If a female coli poster hit my inbox asking my opinion on one of you. Strong chance I wouldnt give my blessing and may even condemn you. But not for my own personal gain,maybe the spirit moved me to speak up. Now with Melli,i would allow her to crash out with Gilliard. Only proverbs 31 women are under our protection/jurisdiction.:respect:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
the-players-club-ronnie.gif