• No

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Could care less

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Big fake breasts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> small natural breasts. :wtf: do I look like fukking some bytch whose chest barely looks womanly?

Dead wrong.

Fake breasts never look legit. No matter how well they're done.

Bags of saline is an instant turn-off.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Only if other dudes in large numbers started seeing doctors to increase their penis size, thereby raising the overall average significantly. As it stands now, my dikk is probably about about a standard deviation above the mean, so I'm good :smugfavre:

imo... 7 inches that i can fully "utilize" >>>>>>>>> 9 inches that's just a big pretty cock to look at....:smugfavre:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
:childplease:

but seriously i believe it'd be pretty even honestly if you guys had a method of enhancement. you'd have perfectly sized 6-7 inch dudes running to surgeons to become 9 inches. :snoop:
both male and females due to our "sex sells" advertisment saturated culture have become extremely insecure and stupidly competitive over that kinda nonsense.

Did you just brush off my feeble attempt...:birdman::deadrose::manny:

You cold hearted.

Sex sells. But adjusting your body for a certain "look" doesn't seem right too me. With that being said I wouldn't want a girl that could rock a tank top like a guy :yeshrug:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Did you just brush off my feeble attempt...:birdman::deadrose::manny:

You cold hearted.

Sex sells. But adjusting your body for a certain "look" doesn't seem right too me. With that being said I wouldn't want a girl that could rock a tank top like a guy :yeshrug:

:laff:

Wallie

Pro
Daps
Dead wrong.

Fake breasts never look legit. No matter how well they're done.

Bags of saline is an instant turn-off.

I've seen natural looking implants. As long as the girl doesn't go too big they will look natural.

oh and

silicone "gummy bear" implants >>>> Saline implants :yes:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
I've seen natural looking implants. As long as the girl doesn't go too big they will look natural.

oh and

silicone "gummy bear" implants >>>> Saline implants :yes:

Link a natural looking pair, in that case. By natural, I mean a set that you can't tell are made of bathroom caulking material.