• Could care less

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Because I would like to know your opinion on that matter...:what: I don't understand why you keep asking why?

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
I'm getting implants next summer. I'm not super flat chested (B cup) but I don't like how small they are. My boo said he doesn't care as long as they aren't too big and fake looking.

I'm requesting before and after pictures... For a study i'm doing :pachaha:

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
Its just something you bought. That dont impress me. If a girl gonna buy some shyt to impress me make it something I can steal and sell for a 20 rock.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
can't say something is overrated unless you've experienced them.
I've never felt or sucked on some fake titties before. so no they're not overrated

sent from my phone nikka....

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I wouldn't get them...my breasts match my frame. The fact that I would have to get them replaced along with the dangers of them getting punctured is not appealing to me.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
They probably will grow but then after I stop breast feeding then they will go back to their normal size (my mom's did the same). I don't feel insecure about them, I just don't like them.

Of course I'm doing it for myself, everyone (except my husband) has a problem with me getting them but I don't care. I'm not getting them to be noticed more.

:what:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Lol I always thought the breast stayed the same after pregnancy... :noah:

Wallie is their a high risk for the implants to rupture?:what:

It seems like guys think it's a self conscious thing but I haven't heard a females view on it besides everyone is fine with theirs except Wallie.:smugfavre:

Sorry if it seems like I'm putting all this flack on you in just contrasting the different views.