• Could care less

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
They probably will grow but then after I stop breast feeding then they will go back to their normal size (my mom's did the same). I don't feel insecure about them, I just don't like them.

Of course I'm doing it for myself, everyone (except my husband) has a problem with me getting them but I don't care. I'm not getting them to be noticed more.

He has to be the most important voice besides your own... I dunno :shaq:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I hate fake boobs. I rather a girl with an a cup than fake boobs any day of the week.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
He has to be the most important voice besides your own... I dunno :shaq:

My husband?

He says he doesn't care as long as they aren't enormous & hard. He felt the implants when we went to visit my doctor and he liked the way the silicone felt so that's what I'm going with.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I knew a girl who was bomb, real pretty, nice body and everything and she got implants...right then i knew she had problems.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Lol at AA some girls actually have chests but want a bigger one.

"The definition of real is
If you don’t feel then you don’t you feel it
Don’t conceal it, don’t be fair
You look great only silicon will bill it
A botox to kill it
You just killin off spirit
And you the one that you gotta live with
So don’t get caught up in appearance
And see the inner beauty
When you look off in the mirrors"

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
To each their own. Personally, I would never do that. I wasn't blessed in that dept. (small B), but I've always felt good in my own skin. I wouldn't want to risk my life for bigger boobs. I'm happy the way I am.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Seems like guys think it's an insecurity/self confidence issue... I would "concur":leostare:

i dunno breasts are a major part of feeling feminine brehkowski. i liken it to males sense of worth in relation to his penis size. be real...how many guys would "enhance" themselves if there was a relatively safe & inxpensive way to do it? :sitdown:

btw i don't need fake t*ts ....i'm just not ready to accuse every chick that gets them of having low-self esteem and being insecure. :manny:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
§ansprix™;113787 said:
To each their own. Personally, I would never do that. I wasn't blessed in that dept. (small B), but I've always felt good in my own skin. I wouldn't want to risk my life for bigger boobs. I'm happy the way I am.
Props to you. Most men don't even find fake boobs attractive.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Any woman who has breasts smaller than C cups is worthless. Implants are absolutely necessary for women in this category.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
My problem isn't with implants themselves but what they saw about the woman.
Visually im not a big fan. I like the feel of soft natural breats and couldn't care less about the actual size. I think women who would go all the way to physically alter themselves have deep psychological issues. Not trying to take shots at anyone but i mean c'mon. You really need to go under a knife and get bigger t*ts to feel better about yourself?

this