• Could care less

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a small person. So that = small boobs. Fcuk I look like being my height with a D cup? i'm cool with what I have.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
Lol I always thought the breast stayed the same after pregnancy... :noah:

Wallie is their a high risk for the implants to rupture?:what:

It seems like guys think it's a self conscious thing but I haven't heard a females view on it besides everyone is fine with theirs except Wallie.:smugfavre:

Sorry if it seems like I'm putting all this flack on you in just contrasting the different views.

Naw, the rupture rate is about 1% for both types. I believe it increases 1% each year. Ruptures are very rare.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I love fake titties but honestly I prob think less of the female with them then without them

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island

Cot Danm :noah:

I was gonna post about short girls and big ass boobs but I thought that woulda been the stereotypical route so I tried to avoid it.

So your boobs fit your frame and you aren't tripping? You don't have to go "D" you can go like a full C if they aren't up there. I would assume

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, I know. I said I was a small person. lol.

I'm good. C cups are almost too big for me. I can't explain it, I just don't see my frame with boobs bigger than the ones I have. Plus, have you SEEN an implant surgery? Google it. It's terrible.

Everyone's different and every woman has a different level of satisfaction with her own body, though.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Nah I'm straight I'm not trying to watch that:birdman: I wonder if the Victoria secret push up bras have girls double thinking about implants.

Matter of fact I know this one girl... She works at hooters and she has a cups she said she wears those bras and it works magic...

Side note she has a phatty but since her boobs basically was her chest I didn't wanna date her....:manny::yeshrug::noah: she was a cutie though I just felt like her body didn't deserve mosquito bites her frame coulda supported a lot bigger.