Breaking: Trending thread on Papa Pimp at LSA

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
nikka that's like telling them to put the nikkas IN the trojan horse before you take it. You bout to destroy this site for good. :dead:
Look, I'm coming with solutions. Folks in here talking about war with LSA and I'm talking about the logistics of said war. The logistics say that we'd be facing an uphill battle.

We need more men :dame:

Max Headroom

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What makes you think they dont/wont get approached now:russ:

My female family members can handle something this light.. they would probably politely decline and keep it moving like normal people.

They are grown. These women reject him and he moves on. Whats the issue?
It's one thing to cold approach, it's another thing to record women and post them on the internet without their permission and lie about being a college student so you can talk to freshmen. :beli:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Which part are lies? You can't just saying people are lying without backing up your statement especially since you are trying to be a internet personality
There is a post which I can no longer find where he gives men tips on how to use these camera glasses----lie
He also posts muted secretly recorded videos of him talking to women with xesual TikTok sounds---lie
It also saddens me to see these young girls going to school to get an education and earn a decent life while this man’s main goal is to infiltrate their campus to use them for xes----- 😂

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You keep defending him and I didn't write that LSA post but I wish I did and the old creepy men looking at young girls (like the Learnanns) bother me. That is my motive what is yours?
Im not defending him, im just not playing the games you're trying to play about making dude out as being some predator because he’s filming cold approaches for youtube money.

If he was at least white or rich you wouldn't have said shyt.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Do you really wear the glasses with the camera?
$_12.JPG

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
nikka that's like telling them to put the nikkas IN the trojan horse before you take it. You bout to destroy this site for good. :dead:

Look, I'm coming with solutions. Folks in here talking about war with LSA and I'm talking about the logistics of said war. The logistics say that we'd be facing an uphill battle.

We need more men :dame:
puttin trojans in nikkas? needing more men? The fukk is goin on in here? :dahell:
dame multiple exclamation points 3

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The trash ones will be weeded out eventually. You're a solid breh from the 2015 class.
Should this same logic have been applied to yall? :manny:
I fought in the invasion here breh. You remember what that was like. First it was the LSA feminazi's then it was the white supremacists.

Fair point to you though