God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
what's a "font" ?

rep pending
It's a LSA user...like a "Coli Breh" and "Coli Brehette":ehh:

LSA is actually like TheColi in a lot of ways..but they gon more stuff tho and an actual Book Subforum and Art...and they even got Film subforum that is beacoup active and they have watch parties regularly.

I feel like LSA is my Girlfriend and TheColi is my Homeboys...I love yall man:mjcry:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a LSA user...like a "Coli Breh" and "Coli Brehette":ehh:

LSA is actually like TheColi in a lot of ways..but they gon more stuff tho and an actual Book Subforum and Art...and they even got Film subforum that is beacoup active and they have watch parties regularly.

I feel like LSA is my Girlfriend and TheColi is my Homeboys...I love yall man:mjcry:
:ohhh:
I wished that the book threads here were more active

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
puttin trojans in nikkas? needing more men? The fukk is goin on in here? :dahell:
dame multiple exclamation points 3
:dead::dead: Ayyy to the yoooo

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also brehs it was imo a matter of time before it reach the hen house 🐔 known as Lipstickalley. With some of them angry and bitter ass women over there. Some look cute tho I'll admit. But anywayz

This video below 👇🏽 is in fact made by a Boxden poster.

Homie hops from site to site posting these greasy ass videos approaching women that look like Project Pat , Hurricane Chris , Jay Electronica and Wesley Snipes when he had the braids in Brooklyn Finest !!!

uRUtCz6.jpeg

and he gets roasted to oblivion. Pdiddy has a account over there where uses the name "PapaPimp38" he's been slapped to hell for his posts. I didn't know until I googled his name years ago and a thread over there popped up in the Google results. With him calling everyone virgins that disagree with his antics

Wouldn't be surprised if he popped up on KTT2 or ablackweb with this bullshyt

ex of threads from Boxden I'll only post two cuz I know y'all don't rock with that site but :

same fukking treatment in terms of us roasting his greasy, Walmart shoe wearing , crawfish juice on his dusty Polo shirt rocking, yee haircut and bad hairline sporting , long Scottie Pippen nose having, ahh he gets over here he gets over there for pages.

Cotdam this dude executed flawlessly for the first 20 secs, cotdam

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I haven’t watched a single vid of his but is he really 50?! (Well in his 40s)

:gucci:

If so that’s even creepier than it seemed at first, somebody get this man a Bluetooth earpiece and some Henny so he can go to the club and be a creep like regular uncle ass dudes.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
You’ve never cold approached??

Cut it out. People are going to approach people they find attractive, that's a given. You know full well that's not what he's doing.

He's running up on people and being a cornball for look-at-me attention online, and trying to mask it as though he's got some magical skill at being charming, to try to look cool for other men online. There's nothing funny nor entertaining about any of it, and the easiest way to recognize that is to think about if he was gay and started running up on you and filming your reaction for clicks. A whole different reaction then, right?