Breaking: Trending thread on Papa Pimp at LSA

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You are so mad they are calling that creep out. Are you one of the guys he sent his dikk pic to? Because you sure are riding him hard
Mad?

Did I write the essay about him?:mjlol:

Actually, chick in the OP sounds like you. Then your dusty ass talking about dikk pics:mjlol:

Garbage bytches like you love running to gay shyt when your arguments are trash.

I could say you gargle the Learmann thot twins period blood with the way you clit ride those chicks on here too.. go clean your septum ring

Last edited:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mad?

Did I right the essay about him?:mjlol:

Actually, chick in the OP sounds like you. Then your dusty ass talking about dikk pics:mjlol:

Garbage bytches like you love running to gay shyt when your arguments are trash.

I could say you gargle the Learmann thot twins period blood with the way you clit ride those chicks on here too.. go clean your septum ring
You kinda dikk riding bruh go find your Father :heh:

Yas

Banned
Daps
Mad?

Did I right the essay about him?:mjlol:

I could say you gargle the Learmann thot twins period blood with the way you clit ride those thots on here to..
You keep defending him and I didn't write that LSA post but I wish I did and the old creepy men looking at young girls (like the Learnanns) bother me. That is my motive what is yours?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
To dudes defending this weirdo what if it was your daughter, cousin, niece, or sister getting recorded and harassed by some middle-aged dude while trying to get an education. Dude should've been banned a long time ago. :francis:
The board was overwhelmingly against him. He got ratio'd in every single thread he created by people clowning him. The first time he became hostile to a girl, the mocking turned to vitriol against him.

We never supported him.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Well wouldn't win a war with them.

We don't have enough numbers...because SOME people don't wanna open registration to boost our ranks. :coffee:
Who do you think is itching to come through the flood gates once we open registration? Y'all don't learn from this sites past. :mjtf:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
To dudes defending this weirdo what if it was your daughter, cousin, niece, or sister getting recorded and harassed by some middle-aged dude while trying to get an education. Dude should've been banned a long time ago. :francis:
What makes you think they dont/wont get approached now:russ:

My female family members can handle something this light.. they would probably politely decline and keep it moving like normal people.

They are grown. These women reject him and he moves on. Whats the issue?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Who do you think is itching to come through the flood gates once we open registration? Y'all don't learn from this sites past. :mjtf:

The trash ones will be weeded out eventually. You're a solid breh from the 2015 class.
Should this same logic have been applied to yall? :manny:

Last edited: