Breaking: Trending thread on Papa Pimp at LSA

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Also, the whole “making women uncomfortable” is some bullshyt too. He’s “cold approaching”… same shyt these hoes say men “don't do anymore”.

I even think he started it because of a cold approach topic we had on here years ago.

And as funny/creepy as his approach is, its still hilarious sometimes and he actually pulls at least once a vid. If not, he leaves

Chick on LSA talking about he approaching 16 year olds because hes on a college campus.. COLLEGE. At what age are females grown now in 2024?

I don't think a middle-aged man walking around college campuses with hidden camera glasses and approaching without as much as a look or smile is what they have in mind

Isn't young college women with 60 year old sugar daddies a thing ?

Is sugar daddies walking around school campuses with hidden camera glasses and shooting their shot a thing?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Once a scUM always a scUM
fbf24d8dd68c4660c424a9e32eaf9516.png
The fukk he gotta do with Michigan? :dahell:

He's a disgusting guy, that shyt is super creep status.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes… been a thing for centuries

But only allowed if its a old white dude and if the “college aged” girl can get some money out of it
If it was my own brother I would be like "you on ya own"

The fukk kinda homies you got thats 42 and on college campuses recording freshman pretending to be a student and uploading the footage to a message board with millions of views

If I would tell my own brother or homie "TF was you thinking weirdo" than I damn sure ain't rallying for a nikka none of us ever met :hubie:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't think a middle-aged man walking around college campuses with hidden camera glasses and approaching without as much as a look or smile is what they have in mind

Is sugar daddies walking around school campuses with hidden camera glasses and shooting their shot a thing?
Thats exactly what cold approaching is

“Cold approach” is defined as:

walking up to a woman who is a complete stranger, with no social ties and no social trust, and with the intention of getting sexually and/or romantically involved with her.

Idk how old he is or how old those people at college are ( I was in college last year and been on a college campus for classes here and there throughout my adult life).

I also dont care, because they are adults ad can make their own choices… which is what they do when the reject or give him a number.