Breaking: Trending thread on Papa Pimp at LSA

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yea...trust breh...I done ran into some jackals c*nts....that's fa sho. But mostly my experience has been pleasant.

And truth be told....TheColi and LSA are man and woman in a fukked up relationship lol.

Both boards are the same to me....both got c00ns, ignant, ugly, broke, uneducated mofos on both sites....we tech should get along better lol
That's the funny thing about it. Both sites got fukked up people so it makes sense both can't get along

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
pur1acQGdczJ.png

they called campus police. it's over for grandpa pimp :wow:
tumblr-koojk2-CHPe1qzwnrqo1-400.png

98PkEY.gif

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Maybe we can change their culture by being respectable black gentlemen to them on LSA. The lot of them don't really hate men, they hate the fact that scumbags fukked them.over and they can't adequately seeks and accomplish vengeance. Therefore they lash out in a hive-minded setting.
I been reading through the threads there.

I'm thinking 75% of them are legit sociopaths.

25% are actually functionaly self actualized.

Seems to be constructed/construed as a pro Black site with factions of swirlers/c00ns/trolls/militants/undercover cacs.

Most of the incels seem to be 30+ overweight unmarried women.

There is this random brooding hate for Tyla or any racially ambiguous, slim, pretty, young, and feminine woman.

It's literally TheColi with a wig and better apartment.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been reading through the threads there.

I'm thinking 75% of them are legit sociopaths.

25% are actually functionaly self actualized.

Seems to be constructed/construed as a pro Black site with factions of swirlers/c00ns/trolls/militants/undercover cacs.

Most of the incels seem to be 30+ overweight unmarried women.

There is this random brooding hate for Tyla or any racially ambiguous, slim, pretty, young, and feminine woman.

It's literally TheColi with a wig and better apartment.
:dead:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Maybe we can change their culture by being respectable black gentlemen to them on LSA. The lot of them don't really hate men, they hate the fact that scumbags fukked them.over and they can't adequately seeks and accomplish vengeance. Therefore they lash out in a hive-minded setting.

That's irrelevant. We've all been burnt by trifling women in the past that doesn't give us a license to be misogynistic.

Papa Pimp is a creep, I think we can all agree with that, but they're being psychotic. Calling for him to be banned from Walmart and college campuses.

They should be more worried about keeping their man

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Check there thread on Mr cee nothing but disrespect, lies and jokes. The coli thread kept it respectful except 2 or 3 post.