Breaking: Trending thread on Papa Pimp at LSA

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You're not wrong in feeling the way you do. However, in public places, no one has any reasonable expectation of privacy. He is well within his rights to record these women in public places. Now if he's recording them in restrooms or at their home where privacy is expected to a certain extent, (no curtains or blinds in the windows means you are giving up your privacy) then it turns into something illegal.
Most stores will kick you out if they know you're doing that

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I agree, which is why I said is how he's going about doing so. It's one thing to be running around with a phone or camera in your hand running up to people, it's another to do unsuspectedly by wearing glasses with a camera on it like he's doing so.

He's well aware (or should be) and knows those women aren't going to be cool with a camera or phone in front of their face, which is why he sneakily doing it like he's doing so.
But the how is just a means to an end. He doesn't need their consent to record them. As annoying as it is and as unfortunate as it is to not want to be recorded, he's just being deceptive in what hes doing.

We all are the victims of bait and switch tactics either by companies, the government or each other. My point is, if in public, just know that someone can record you like 007 or the paparazzi and it's not illegal.

By the way, I don't condone his behavior, so apologies if I'm coming across like that. I have seen people catch cases because they are being recorded in public and escalate the situation because they don't want to be recorded, but don't understand the law.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
1OPrsoT.png
:laff: let's get on these women

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
But the how is just a means to an end. He doesn't need their consent to record them. As annoying as it is and as unfortunate as it is to not want to be recorded, he's just being deceptive in what hes doing.

We all are the victims of bait and switch tactics either by companies, the government or each other. My point is, if in public, just know that someone can record you like 007 or the paparazzi and it's not illegal.

By the way, I don't condone his behavior, so apologies if I'm coming across like that. I have seen people catch cases because they are being recorded in public and escalate the situation because they don't want to be recorded, but don't understand the law.
And that’s the exact problem in what he’s doing and why he deserves the slander he’s getting.

Whether it’s legal or not is irrelevant to the point.

Daps
Sohh glad Google Glasses flopped :unimpressed: woulda have some copycats somehow acting lamer and weirder in public, thinking they putting some game on :camby:

I thought u were joking when u said papa pimp

they actually doxxing and trying to get him out of there sheeeeeeeeeeeeh

He's literally clowned and called creepy in every thread we make but that LSA poster says "Very disheartened to see how many men on TheColi were cheering him on or thought his behavior was funny." :gucci:

Some of us do...still got some capes up in here claiming he's doing what we are too shook to attempt :snoop: