m-Mkc-W3-F-d.jpg
:russ:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
As long as he isn't committing any crimes, it isn't an issue that is worth investing in outside jokes/laughs.

:manny:
My main issue with what he's doing is that he's filming them without their consent and how he's going about doing so.

Even posters on this site are essentially doing the same thing by making gifs and screenshots of their faces and reactions as I'm sure a lot of those women would feel a certain way about it if they saw their face plastered on a website or video.

Last edited:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My main issue with what he's doing is that he's filming them without their consent and how he's going about doing so.

Even posters on this site are essentially doing the same thing by making gifs and screenshots of their faces and reactions as I'm sure a lot of those women would feel a certain way about it if they saw their face plastered on a website or video.
You're not wrong in feeling the way you do. However, in public places, no one has any reasonable expectation of privacy. He is well within his rights to record these women in public places. Now if he's recording them in restrooms or at their home where privacy is expected to a certain extent, (no curtains or blinds in the windows means you are giving up your privacy) then it turns into something illegal.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You're not wrong in feeling the way you do. However, in public places, no one has any reasonable expectation of privacy. He is well within his rights to record these women in public places. Now if he's recording them in restrooms or at their home where privacy is expected to a certain extent, (no curtains or blinds in the windows means you are giving up your privacy) then it turns into something illegal.
I agree, which is why I said is how he's going about doing so. It's one thing to be running around with a phone or camera in your hand running up to people, it's another to do unsuspectedly by wearing glasses with a camera on it like he's doing so.

He's well aware (or should be) and knows those women aren't going to be cool with a camera or phone in front of their face, which is why he sneakily doing it like he's doing so.

concise

Veteran
Daps

This is why some people still wear masks.