Breaking: Trending thread on Papa Pimp at LSA

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Very disheartened to see how many men on TheColi were cheering him on or thought his behavior was funny. Some were roasting him but only in a teasing way

Further proof that people -- women, especially-- only see what they want to see. That boy was getting absolutely destroyed for this foolishness. :dead:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Further proof that people -- women, especially-- only see what they want to see. That boy was getting absolutely destroyed for this foolishness. :dead:
The issue is he is allowed to post his shyt here. All it takes is for him to do one crazy thing and/or get heat on him (like what is happening now) and we get wrapped up in this shyt. This weirdo shyt should of never been allowed, especially after he ran up on the woman with her kids.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
:mjtf:

bgWbHeq.jpg

Sidenote: They hate on @Sccit over there worse than here :huhldup:

bHE6LLZ.jpeg

Last edited:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Exactly why i do not understand he was not banned after the first shyt he put out. Said it before and will say it again, him being able to post that bullshyt is a seriously bad look for the site and is very odd it is allowed.

very odd. I having multiple posts calling him a clown for violating their privacy with these vids.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Have them take a look in the Bushes and they might reconsider all that smoke they callin for.... :pachaha:
If they don't stop playing, we gonna unleash Nicole on them and that's the kinda smoke they don't want. :hubie:

Have her pop out like Undertaker did on Sunday and start tearing shyt up.

Didn't she stay up a whole 24 hours one time going back and forth with someone on here? :laff: