Breaking: Trending thread on Papa Pimp at LSA

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I’m trying to figure out if you’re being intentionally obtuse

You’re an adult man right?

You ain’t never seen a nikka in your whole life that you was like “damn you a thirsty ass weirdo bruh” or “damn you a creep” or anything? All of us just equal huh? You got any sisters??

Yes “cold approaches” are on YouTube all of this stuff is normal-ish but can you please address this nikka being 40, driving to college campuses approaching freshmen girls out of high school who are CLEARLY scared/weirded out/annoyed and pretending to “be in class and live in the dorm on campus” also while filming them with inspector gadget glasses and uploading them to all social media networks? And dissing the one girl in the store who didn’t want to talk to him because she was with her DAUGHTER. And the nikka looks like his name is LURCH

This is normal to you?

While I wouldn’t go about it the way he does, that’s the way he chooses to do it.
And that way, while filming, is next level weird…breh…why can you not admit this? Guys like this fukk it up for all dudes.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Don't say too much, they got this thread linked in there :sas2:

:ehh:

:ufdup:
dc.png
:mjgrin:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m IP banned at LSA and never posted there …

:pachaha:

If they think we support him they’re delusional and / or lying

We roast the fukk outta him every chance we get …

No one is condoning anything he does …
there are some posters on here who have encouraged him, but he is a meme/punchline for most of us

we got multiple smilies mocking him

he and anyone who has ever encouraged him should all be banned.

fukking weirdos

:yeshrug:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Lsa is toxic do not engage

LSA proves that the #hivemind is indeed real. Those bedwench black women are ON CODE when beefing with black men, and function like a world-class military against their (helpless) enemies.
I think there are also a lot of cacs pretending to be black women to instigate "beef" with black men :mjpls:

Honestly, i don’t understand how someone who has a modicum of self-respect would go there in the first place :scust:

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
doesnt surprise me

OP probably started the thread over there tho. dude is definitely an agent, just like papa pimp is a creep.
Once again, the OP of that thread is not me (and I don't know him and never knew of him til today)

My username on LSA is glgbnaf. If you read my threads/posts there, a lot is shyt I've posted here word for word.