Breaking: Trending thread on Papa Pimp at LSA

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cut it out. People are going to approach people they find attractive, that's a given. You know full well that's not what he's doing.

He's running up on people and being a cornball for look-at-me attention online, and trying to mask it as though he's got some magical skill at being charming, to try to look cool for other men online. There's nothing funny nor entertaining about any of it, and the easiest way to recognize that is to think about if he was gay and started running up on you and filming your reaction for clicks. A whole different reaction then, right?

All I’m saying is we have all cold approached. What he’s doing is what dozens of YouTubers do every day.

I don’t know about the other stuff you said because my brain doesn’t vacate Harlem city limits.
:dame:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I’m saying is we have all cold approached. What he’s doing is what dozens of YouTubers do every day.

I don’t know about the other stuff you said because my brain doesn’t vacate Harlem city limits.
:dame:
I’m trying to figure out if you’re being intentionally obtuse

You’re an adult man right?

You ain’t never seen a nikka in your whole life that you was like “damn you a thirsty ass weirdo bruh” or “damn you a creep” or anything? All of us just equal huh? You got any sisters??

Yes “cold approaches” are on YouTube all of this stuff is normal-ish but can you please address this nikka being 40, driving to college campuses approaching freshmen girls out of high school who are CLEARLY scared/weirded out/annoyed and pretending to “be in class and live in the dorm on campus” also while filming them with inspector gadget glasses and uploading them to all social media networks? And dissing the one girl in the store who didn’t want to talk to him because she was with her DAUGHTER. And the nikka looks like his name is LURCH

This is normal to you?

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LSA proves that the #hivemind is indeed real. Those bedwench black women are ON CODE when beefing with black men, and function like a world-class military against their (helpless) enemies.
I’m not familiar who or who else did they “bring down”? Nobody riding for no weirdo nikka there’s been a hundred posters on this damn site that wanted him off of her years ago saying that it would eventually come back to bite The Coli in the ass because he was getting creepier

Y’all scared of a damn website? Lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Chick on LSA talking about he approaching 16 year olds because hes on a college campus.. COLLEGE. At what age are females grown now in 2024?

Let me break this down for you real quick as well as the LSA hoes who are reading this.

IF a woman is ugly or a 5/10 etc.... she is fully grown at 18.

IF a woman is attractive in any way shape or form.... she is fully grown maybe when she turns 35. Otherwise, you are a sick pervert and have somehow fooled them into dating you.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me break this down for you real quick as well as the LSA hoes who are reading this.

IF a woman is ugly or a 5/10 etc.... she is fully grown at 18.

IF a woman is attractive in any way shape or form.... she is fully grown maybe when she turns 35. Otherwise, you are a sick pervert and have somehow fooled them into dating you.
Huh?

your breakdown needs a breakdown lol

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m trying to figure out if you’re being intentionally obtuse

You’re an adult man right?

You ain’t never seen a nikka in your whole life that you was like “damn you a thirsty ass weirdo bruh” or “damn you a creep” or anything? All of us just equal huh? You got any sisters??

Yes “cold approaches” are on YouTube all of this stuff is normal-ish but can you please address this nikka being 40, driving to college campuses approaching freshmen girls out of high school who are CLEARLY scared/weirded out/annoyed and pretending to “be in class and live in the dorm on campus” also while filming them with inspector gadget glasses and uploading them to all social media networks? And dissing the one girl in the store who didn’t want to talk to him because she was with her DAUGHTER. And the nikka looks like his name is LURCH

This is normal to you?

While I wouldn’t go about it the way he does, that’s the way he chooses to do it.

Daps
Look, I'm coming with solutions. Folks in here talking about war with LSA and I'm talking about the logistics of said war. The logistics say that we'd be facing an uphill battle.

We need more men :dame:
We could get the man power...... it would entail recruiting back the "undesireables" from the Bushes and Banned lists........ :scust:

How important is this impending war?....:mjgrin: