BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The reporting is facts. What are you not understanding. Kuzma is not going back for 13 million dollars when he can get 20-25 million a season. He's not doing that.

You were wrong and had no idea what you were talking about

Uh huh. Everyone posting in this thread is a customer, INCLUDING YOU

Sit your dumbass down, stop quoting me, and keep posting NBA Twitter updates like the customer you are

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Uh huh. Everyone posting in this thread is a customer, INCLUDING YOU

Sit your dumbass down, stop quoting me, and keep posting NBA Twitter updates like the customer you are

I will

It still doesn't take away from the fact that you didn't know what the fukk you were talking about.

:russ:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Wild lists he’s included in, people putting him ahead of Kyrie in players KD played with, the NTC list of all times and on :mjlol:

• Carmelo Anthony
  • Bradley Beal
  • Kobe Bryant
  • Tim Duncan
  • Kevin Garnett
  • LeBron James
  • Dirk Nowitzki
  • David Robinson
  • John Stockton
  • Dwyane Wade

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, the perceived talent level of a role player is amped up after winning a chip.

Ie Javale McGhee is a bumbling idiot a walking Shaqtin a fool but let him hop on with Bron and AD now he’s an indispensable vet, a role model, a champion :salute:

James Posey…Matthew delavadova…Mario Chalmers…all straight trash or even out the league after leaving title teams. Did they suddenly fall off a cliff? No. They’re the same player just not playing next to stars.

People get a deluded nostalgia of role players bc they have no pressure, all you remember is timely open shots in small sample sizes. It’s why people love the backup QB. Ngga talkin bout bum ass Shaun Livingston like he was John Havlicheck off the bench stop it

this was all facts. imo, KD, Harden, and Kyrie are better than this version of KD along with Book and Beal. and I like those Nets role players much better. Phx has to make some mastermind moves and get incredibly lucky to fill out this roster to even make it a threat. these stars cant play 45 min every game, especially come playoff time

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Injuries were there issue and is every great teams biggest obstacle. Take the 2nd and 3rd best player away from any deep team and they are not winning a title.
The Suns are going to have this same issue too because their big 3 all have issues being injury prone in some shape way or form.

Fred

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Riles might gotta come home to GOAT franchise and get his mind right cuz he movin washed rn. This old coot really believe that Dame is gonna force his way to Miami?

Understood, there are definitely elements of collusion with the father son agent ceo thing but I still feel like a more aggressive heats front office woulda got it done.

Last edited: