BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
this summer, he has a player option, reported hes going to decline and hit the open market

i actually think he would be great for a contending team, I liked how he was playing in WAS but hes bag chasing

Celtics should go after him

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a dumb ass trade. Phx still left with no bench and now no pg :mjlol:

They gon get cooked by scoring pg's and sg's
They didn't have a PG or bench last playoffs and took 2 off Denver anyways. How is giving up a washed CP3 and Shamet for Beal a stupid trade? Yall reaching like a mfer with this

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, this trade make no sense. The Suns have no PG. Dumb ass trade for both sides if you ask me!! Suns making dumb ass moves brehs.

Chris Paul is still one of the top guards in league bro, when healthy!! He can run a team and facilitate the ball!. Now they have no one to do that.

Chemistry won't be there, and they fire Monty Williams too which was a big mistake but I'm happy as hell not Detroit Pistons got coach of the year, Monty :blessed:

Beal is one of the most talented scorers in the NBA. He’s also an underrated playmaker for others, averaging 5.5 assists per game over his last five seasons. In two of those seasons, he averaged 6.1 and 6.6 assists per game. He’s had a 25.9 percent assist rate and an 11.6 percent turnover rate over those five seasons. To put that into perspective, another underrated playmaker, his new teammate Booker, has a 26.9 percent assist rate and a 12.6 turnover rate during this same five-year stretch.

Suns don’t need a “pg” they have not one but two players who can do what pg’s do

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bontemps or whatever the fukk on espn said the suns could end up in the play in :russ: :russ: Suns bringing real hate back:banderas:
Wouldn't surprise me if they end up signing
200w.gif

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
the 2nd apron is gonna concern everybody.

Yep. I already said here that the tax issues the Dubs face are going to hit other teams too. I don't understand/agree with teams ultimately getting punished for their draft picks panning out, I feel like there should be some concession...

:hubie:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Pass on Beal just to find out your top target is staying not even 24 hours later brehs

If they could somehow swing Siakim, that would be a very interesting Blazers team …Siakim Lillard could develop a nice 1-2 punch

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
If Beal said only trade me if Wizards want a rebuild, then it's possible a rebuild is on the horizon and Wizards would look for a fire sale for draft picks or young players

Kuz is not picking up his option for 13 million and will be unrestricted. He can get min 20 million a year

So again how?

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does Dame have a no-trade clause?

Beal is literally the only player in the league with a NTC :francis:

Yep. I already said here that the tax issues the Dubs face are going to hit other teams too. I don't understand/agree with teams ultimately getting punished for their draft picks panning out, I feel like there should be some concession...

:hubie:

The other owners & CJ McCollum were so determined to bring down the Warriors they didn’t stop to think how these decisions would affect the rest of the league :francis: