BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Pretty sure the initial plan is to build around Kuz and Kristops, Beal was in the way imo, his salary does not match his production and I was getting tired of hearing him say he has to play good for them to have a courage to win like he's feeling himself too much. Nobody seemed to have the guts to say that to his face.

I was hoping we'd send him to Sacramento because that would be some revenge for them sending us the Bradley Beal equivalent in Mitch Richmond :birdman: worst trade in NBA history.

The worst trade in NBA history is the number 1 seeded 94 Hawks trading Dominique Wilkins for DANNY F U C K I N MANNING

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It all comes down to trading Ayton. If they trade Ayton for 2 defensive minded players it’s a wrap

And I’m tired of people talking about Denver. As if their 3 best players and leading scorers arent all looked at as terrible defenders their whole career

Even their “depth” is overblown. People fold MPJ and Gordon into depth. Well by that same logic Phoenix is ‘deep’ too bc their top 4 is loaded.

Denver’s depth = KCP, Bruce, a 40 year old Jeff green, and a rookie Braun. It isn’t exactly murderers row. It will not take a miracle for Phoenix to get that type of bench.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It all comes down to trading Ayton. If they trade Ayton for 2 defensive minded players it’s a wrap

And I’m tired of people talking about Denver. As if their 3 best players and leading scorers arent all looked at as terrible defenders their whole career

Even their “depth” is overblown. People fold MPJ and Gordon into depth. Well by that same logic Phoenix is ‘deep’ too bc their top 4 is loaded.

Denver’s depth = KCP, Bruce, a 40 year old Jeff green, and a rookie Braun. It isn’t exactly murderers row. It will not take a miracle for Phoenix to get that type of bench.
Tired of people talking about the Champion? :dead:
You know what I'm tired of? People dikk riding every team Kevin Durant is on and acting like they're instantly gonna win the chip even though he hasn't been past the second round since Golden State
So fukking tired of this dude getting all this "but if" cop outs and scenarios to brush past him not accomplishing jack shyt since he left GS.

Can't wait till the Nets hang up the "2nd round toe on the line" banner along with the "13-3 when they were all healthy" banner

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Wait, people really trying to say the Suns with KD/Booker/Beal aren't a "superteam" :dwillhuh:
Haven't read a post past the last 20 or so none talked about superteams you must be talking about before those

I'll answer, no this is not a super team. If going off name and all star games then ok. If we're talking actually winning and the season's over before it starts like 72-10 Warriors, absolutely not

It's a collection of names that can score, no bench, with a defensive minded head coach whose bad on offense. Neither one's worth shyt if they don't have the ball in isolation and KD's getting old and slipping defensively, so they ain't stopping anybody. Nets 3 wasn't stopping anybody either but at least Harden was still a top playmaker, these 3 overlap each other heavily. As long as there's only 1 ball, no they're not scaring anybody. And all 3 need to play all 48 Apr-Jun if they want to do something