BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Rui was left for dead in DC
Braun was a random late round pick that showed flashes but didn’t do much of anything

Gabe Vincent and Caleb Martin are the definition of random nikkas

Bruce Brown was getting clowned when he was on the nets and was left for dead in Free Agency.

Malik Monk was two years removed from getting boxed by MJ and had a coke habit .

Only guy that had a sustained level of nba success on that list was Norm Powell

Those type of players are not impossible to find and can be 100% attained via an Ayton trade ..the onus is on the Suns to FIND those players on teams that are interested in Ayton.

And they would’ve been stuck in that situation before this trade happened anyway
Rui was left for dead by the Wizards because they're the Wizards.

Braun's flashes paid off in the postseason when it mattered most.

Bruce Brown was asked to do too much in Brooklyn to fill in for brittle KD and Kyrie the Crusader.

Monk has issues but is a known scoring talent.

Y'all gonna learn to stop undermining depth when this Big 3 combines for 55 missed games.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Mickey need to sell the team if he's still not willing to spend on a team that's been in the Finals or Conference Finals for 3 of the last 4 seasons.

the 2nd apron is gonna concern everybody.
No. The best shooting guard is in Dallas. Booker doesn't do anything better than Doncic outside of free throws and he gives Harden impersonations in elimination games. No question.

You cut it out.
Luka ran point. Kyrie was off the ball.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, this trade make no sense. The Suns have no PG. Dumb ass trade for both sides if you ask me!! Suns making dumb ass moves brehs.

Chris Paul is still one of the top guards in league bro, when healthy!! He can run a team and facilitate the ball!. Now they have no one to do that.

Chemistry won't be there, and they fire Monty Williams too which was a big mistake but I'm happy as hell not Detroit Pistons got coach of the year, Monty :blessed:

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Never understood why Beal had a ntc. Why would you want to be stuck to the suck ass wizards. He never did anything with them to atleast be respected like that. He kinda a mid level star, and wall had more brand recognition in Washington.

On another note, don't see this working....Beal and booker redundant. Who playing point? Kd is falling off. Cp3 need to go head an retire.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly, this trade make no sense. The Suns have no PG. Dumb ass trade for both sides if you ask me!! Suns making dumb ass moves brehs.

Chris Paul is still one of the top guards in league bro, when healthy!! He can run a team and facilitate the ball!. Now they have no one to do that.

Chemistry won't be there, and they fire Monty Williams too which was a big mistake but I'm happy as hell not Detroit Pistons got coach of the year, Monty :blessed:
Nah CP3 is shot out there. Not a good defender anymore, his shot comes and goes now plus he’s super tentative. He’s still a good court general though. He’s probably better suited to being a super sub at this point of his career, playing 18-24 mins a game off the bench

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty sure the initial plan is to build around Kuz and Kristops, Beal was in the way imo, his salary does not match his production and I was getting tired of hearing him say he has to play good for them to have a courage to win like he's feeling himself too much. Nobody seemed to have the guts to say that to his face.

I was hoping we'd send him to Sacramento because that would be some revenge for them sending us the Bradley Beal equivalent in Mitch Richmond :birdman: worst trade in NBA history.
:what: