BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Got rid of the Shamet curse too. The team Shamet plays for have been knocked out the second round every year he's played in the league

This nygga shametful really tried to fast-track his way to horry/fisher status by hoppin on superteam after superteam since 2020

Role players running from the grind tryna ice skate uphill. Have some dignity :smh:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just got deja vu I swear this was the reaction when KD went to GS. :bryan:

It’s like a rite of passage for fans to think the game is about more than just scoring points and having the best talent it’s GOTTA be something else to it :sadcam:

The last 2 FMVPS are 2 of the most defensively agnostic stars of literally all time yet nggas wanna feel deep down that Draymond green is the key to championship basketball :snoop:

And I just realized what a lot of y’all are doing :ohhh:

Stages-of-Grief-1-2.jpg

Bargain, brehs
You sound like a bozo even considering comparing this to KD to Golden State
That was considered a league breaking move
The Warriors had just won 73 games and had the two time reigning MVP and also was coming off of back to back Finals and added a top 3 player in the league to that
How the fukk is that comparable to a Phoenix team that hasn't even cracked WCF the last 2 years adding Bradley Beal?

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if the suns engage the pacers on Ayton. They offered him a max over the summer and have been trying to trade Myles turner since they acquired him.

The Pacers were trying to sign and trade Ayton for the entire off season last year but the Suns just ignored them. So the Pacers just decided to go ahead and sign Ayton to an offer sheet which the Suns then matched in like 4hrs.

Meaning the Suns didn’t do shyt to work with the Pacers last year…imagine them coming back to try to make a deal now and expecting the Pacers to give them what they want..

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Time Lord cannot stay healthy and is a ticking time bomb. He's the reason Horford was playing 30 minutes a night and wore down as the playoffs went on. Ayton, for all his faults, would be an upgrade AND he stays on the court.

Cleveland wouldn't be giving up anything of worth to them. Ayton's better than Allen and provides some spacing which nobody in Cleveland's front court does right now.
My guy, Ayton couldn't stay on the floor against Biyombo and Jake Paul. You are right about Robert Williams and on paper, Ayton is as talented as they come but you can't change someone's motor/will. Celtics are a team that will already have 600 mil tied to two guys, they are not taking any more big contracts especially those who perform so poorly and get benched for g league guys.

Offensively, sure but defensively I disagree. And in your trade you are also giving up Osman where the Cavs are the weakest. Ayton will also take away shots from Mobley. There is an argument for Allen to be traded but that is for wing help, not another big.

The only team that makes sense is Dallas, they are a team that is desperate to add talent and are weak at the 5. They have to take on players that might be viewed negatively and have to hope they can change it around. Neither Celtics or Cavs are that desperate at the 5.

For both of them, how much defense do you need?!? Boston has 3 all defense players AND jayson Tatum, yet still couldn’t stop Jimmy butler. So might as well add some offense. They desperately need to get out of the ‘Marcus smart is our 3rd option’ business

For Cleveland Allen is never gonna provide enough offense. Replace Allen with Ayton you still have a DPOY candidate next to him
Celtics play the opposite style of what DeAndre Ayton is accustomed to. Celtics play the Houston Rockets offense style and Ayton is not interested in trying to be a Capela and doing rim runs in the PNR. Celtics offensive style just doesn't fit Ayton's skillset.

Cavs don't need Allen to provide offense, they need Mobley to step it up. Allen is the guy giving you defense and hustle while Mobley should be taking next steps as on offensive player. Adding Ayton just adds another guy to take the ball out of Mobley's hands.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
good to get rid of cp3 but beal is redundant with booker unless he is coming off the bench which of course he is not. that no trade clause is problematic. they now need to move ayton to get a whole bunch of bench guys to thicken out the team.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You just angry he didn’t choose the warriors. What’s with the anger? Jordan Poole got y’all.
Why would I be angry he ain’t choose the warriors? We never had dude on our radar and he don’t even fit the goat squad… The fukk are you talking about you bozo?

Do you even watch basketball clown? Everyone clowning this trade.. where the wiz got back nothing and Beal going to a team with a dude who is basically the same player as he is with no fukkin depth.. no PG and Ayton cotton balls soft…

Stop posting shyt for daps you clown

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My guy, Ayton couldn't stay on the floor against Biyombo and Jake Paul. You are right about Robert Williams and on paper, Ayton is as talented as they come but you can't change someone's motor/will. Celtics are a team that will already have 600 mil tied to two guys, they are not taking any more big contracts especially those who perform so poorly and get benched for g league guys.

Offensively, sure but defensively I disagree. And in your trade you are also giving up Osman where the Cavs are the weakest. Ayton will also take away shots from Mobley. There is an argument for Allen to be traded but that is for wing help, not another big.

The only team that makes sense is Dallas, they are a team that is desperate to add talent and are weak at the 5. They have to take on players that might be viewed negatively and have to hope they can change it around. Neither Celtics or Cavs are that desperate at the 5.

Celtics play the opposite style of what DeAndre Ayton is accustomed to. Celtics play the Houston Rockets offense style and Ayton is not interested in trying to be a Capela and doing rim runs in the PNR. Celtics offensive style just doesn't fit Ayton's skillset.

Cavs don't need Allen to provide offense, they need Mobley to step it up. Allen is the guy giving you defense and hustle while Mobley should be taking next steps as on offensive player. Adding Ayton just adds another guy to take the ball out of Mobley's hands.
Dallas makes sense for Ayton on paper but this is a guy who's been bytching and moaning constantly about not having a bigger role, he would be miserable with Luka and Kyrie he would never see the fukking ball :mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Dallas makes sense for Ayton on paper but this is a guy who's been bytching and moaning constantly about not having a bigger role, he would be miserable with Luka and Kyrie he would never see the fukking ball :mjlol:
Possible but I think with Dallas they need as much help as possible so he will be needed much more, but any situation with him its gonna be the same case. He has to work on rebounding and defense more and start shooting 3s too. That's just how the league is for most big guys unless you are an elite big.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

hOw dEy gOn fIlL dA bEnCh

This league is talented af. One man’s trash is another’s bench mob. The less you need giys to do, the better they look. They will EASILY fill out this roster

With what cap space? The way their shyt is set up, they’re gonna need 4-5 UD type mf’s on the bench