BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is what I can come up with as far as potential Ayton landing spots in no particular order:

1.) Boston - something simple like Brogdon and Time Lord for Ayton.

2.) Cleveland - Allen, Osman and Bricky for Ayton. Doubt Phoenix goes for this.

3.) OKC - they can obsorb his contract. Maybe a third team gets pulled in because the only guys I could see Phoenix wanting are Lu Dort and Isaiah Joe. OKC doesn't have any centers to send back either.

4.) Dallas - this would be something like THJ, Javale and Kleber for Ayton.

I like the Boston trade for both teams.
I like 3 of the 4. OKC no sir I’m not risking him infecting impressionable youngins. Plus the bigger Jaylen/in Williams seems perfect as a role player next to SGA/jaylin/Chet

When I thought of Ayton spots I thought of 1- Atlanta (Capela, Mathews), 2- Toronto (Trent, Boucher), 3- Cleveland- (Allen, Wade), 4-Boston (Smart, Horford)

The key for any ayton tradr is get 2 for 1 and get better defensively

Why would Boston and Cleveland make these trades?

For both of them, how much defense do you need?!? Boston has 3 all defense players AND jayson Tatum, yet still couldn’t stop Jimmy butler. So might as well add some offense. They desperately need to get out of the ‘Marcus smart is our 3rd option’ business

For Cleveland Allen is never gonna provide enough offense. Replace Allen with Ayton you still have a DPOY candidate next to him

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The Bullets franchise scoring record is as valuable as which cast member of ALF appeared in the most episodes. The delusion of fans of this franchise to think someone would care about claiming that crown

The fact that the Big E has held that record since 1980 coincides when the franchise started to turn to poverty.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Chris Paul would be great to mentor Tyrese Maxey man. That dude has damn near no facilitator chops, and still really struggles playing off of other stars. Even though his teams have collapses like no other, I do think he can help Philly's not so great culture progress a bit more

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We all knew that was bullshyt back then :bryan:
I was on a Wiz Twitter Spaces

One of the brehs is a season ticket holder and sits near the Beal clan at games. Court side.

He’s heard @CantStop’s homegirl Kamiah say out loud during games “we going back to LA” and shid. During games.

Makes sense why PHX was chosen. It’s close enough.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If Beal doesn’t want to go where you want, cool you keep him and trade everything else and basically field a G League team and Beal you don’t trade him for a 3 piece with mumbo sauce
They traded him for chicken wings with mumbo sauce and a metro card

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Time Lord cannot stay healthy and is a ticking time bomb. He's the reason Horford was playing 30 minutes a night and wore down as the playoffs went on. Ayton, for all his faults, would be an upgrade AND he stays on the court.

Cleveland wouldn't be giving up anything of worth to them. Ayton's better than Allen and provides some spacing which nobody in Cleveland's front court does right now.

All I’ll say is the idea of DeAndre Ayton is better than the reality

Celtic fans are all for adding another big, but paying max money to one whose game has been completely stagnant since he stepped into the league and only plays with effort when he feels like it is anything but enticing

Braman

Superstar
Daps
No bigs, defense or bench. Not impressed with this trade

I just got deja vu I swear this was the reaction when KD went to GS. :bryan:

It’s like a rite of passage for fans to think the game is about more than just scoring points and having the best talent it’s GOTTA be something else to it :sadcam:

The last 2 FMVPS are 2 of the most defensively agnostic stars of literally all time yet nggas wanna feel deep down that Draymond green is the key to championship basketball :snoop:

And I just realized what a lot of y’all are doing :ohhh:

Stages-of-Grief-1-2.jpg

Bargain, brehs