BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is what I can come up with as far as potential Ayton landing spots in no particular order:

1.) Boston - something simple like Brogdon and Time Lord for Ayton.

2.) Cleveland - Allen, Osman and Bricky for Ayton. Doubt Phoenix goes for this.

3.) OKC - they can obsorb his contract. Maybe a third team gets pulled in because the only guys I could see Phoenix wanting are Lu Dort and Isaiah Joe. OKC doesn't have any centers to send back either.

4.) Dallas - this would be something like THJ, Javale and Kleber for Ayton.

I like the Boston trade for both teams.
Lol please let the Boston trade happen
Brogdon, Beal, Booker, KD, Timelord will make All Wheelchair 1st Team as they play probably 5 games together all season

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This is what I can come up with as far as potential Ayton landing spots in no particular order:

1.) Boston - something simple like Brogdon and Time Lord for Ayton.

2.) Cleveland - Allen, Osman and Bricky for Ayton. Doubt Phoenix goes for this.

3.) OKC - they can obsorb his contract. Maybe a third team gets pulled in because the only guys I could see Phoenix wanting are Lu Dort and Isaiah Joe. OKC doesn't have any centers to send back either.

4.) Dallas - this would be something like THJ, Javale and Kleber for Ayton.

I like the Boston trade for both teams.
Why would Boston and Cleveland make these trades?

tjwettem

#StarkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#StarkSet
I wonder if the suns engage the pacers on Ayton. They offered him a max over the summer and have been trying to trade Myles turner since they acquired him.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I wonder if the suns engage the pacers on Ayton. They offered him a max over the summer and have been trying to trade Myles turner since they acquired him.
while that happened though, they proceeded to give Turner a 2 year extension.

and for all the talk of Turner being injury prone, Ayton has played 16 more games than him in the last 5 years.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Robert Williams with one functioning knee plays with more heart than Ayton ever has

Why would Boston and Cleveland make these trades?
Time Lord cannot stay healthy and is a ticking time bomb. He's the reason Horford was playing 30 minutes a night and wore down as the playoffs went on. Ayton, for all his faults, would be an upgrade AND he stays on the court.

Cleveland wouldn't be giving up anything of worth to them. Ayton's better than Allen and provides some spacing which nobody in Cleveland's front court does right now.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
So who is the pg on the Suns now?:dahell:
Booker has scored enough points. He should want a chip right now so he can sacrifice just enough points to accommodate them. Instead of 27-30, get 24-27. If they all buy in—-which they all have major incentive to do——this is filthy.

Y’all are REALLY overthinking this. Serious deja vu to AD coming to LA, the nets experiment, heatles, even KD to GS. Every single time nggas looked a juggernaut in the face and started complaining about depth :snoop:and each time these teams EASILY filled out rosters.