BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Watch Pat get Westbrook

First thought I had :russ:

Trading Beal is equivalent to killing the tree, not turning it into paper or something useful and deciding to start planting a new tree 2 years from now.

The Wizards are gonna draft Bronny with a lotto pick and we're gonna see if LeBron really loves his son or if playing alongside Bronny was more like wanting to enter the Dunk contest.

Second thought I had :russ:

Seriously how stupid is he?
Miami just made it to the finals
They got Spoelstra

And he picks the fukking Sun with Vogel and a old KD and a male beta in Ayton in a stacked west, and with shyt bench
Make it make sense :russ:

This whole deal is dumb. Beal made more sense with the heats but Pat really believe that that IG Thot Dame gon leave? And Beal might be in for a rude awakening next season cuz I don’t see this team winning it all.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This is what I can come up with as far as potential Ayton landing spots in no particular order:

1.) Boston - something simple like Brogdon and Time Lord for Ayton.

2.) Cleveland - Allen, Osman and Bricky for Ayton. Doubt Phoenix goes for this.

3.) OKC - they can obsorb his contract. Maybe a third team gets pulled in because the only guys I could see Phoenix wanting are Lu Dort and Isaiah Joe. OKC doesn't have any centers to send back either.

4.) Dallas - this would be something like THJ, Javale and Kleber for Ayton.

I like the Boston trade for both teams.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
With everybody being so negative about this trade for the Suns, I'm starting to believe it's actually going to work out now.The Suns normally go opposite of expectations.Up is down, and down is up in the Phoenix Suns universe.Y'all keep pumping all that doom & gloom, please:blessed:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what I can come up with as far as potential Ayton landing spots in no particular order:

1.) Boston - something simple like Brogdon and Time Lord for Ayton.

2.) Cleveland - Allen, Osman and Bricky for Ayton. Doubt Phoenix goes for this.

3.) OKC - they can obsorb his contract. Maybe a third team gets pulled in because the only guys I could see Phoenix wanting are Lu Dort and Isaiah Joe. OKC doesn't have any centers to send back either.

4.) Dallas - this would be something like THJ, Javale and Kleber for Ayton.

I like the Boston trade for both teams.

Robert Williams with one functioning knee plays with more heart than Ayton ever has