BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, the perceived talent level of a role player is amped up after winning a chip.

Ie Javale McGhee is a bumbling idiot a walking Shaqtin a fool but let him hop on with Bron and AD now he’s an indispensable vet, a role model, a champion :salute:

James Posey…Matthew delavadova…Mario Chalmers…all straight trash or even out the league after leaving title teams. Did they suddenly fall off a cliff? No. They’re the same player just not playing next to stars.

People get a deluded nostalgia of role players bc they have no pressure, all you remember is timely open shots in small sample sizes. It’s why people love the backup QB. Ngga talkin bout bum ass Shaun Livingston like he was John Havlicheck off the bench stop it

You stuck on Shaun Livingston and that’s not even the point, and never was you stupid ass nikka

Stop quoting me

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Put some respect on James Posey name as he was a decent player even when he wasn't playing next to stars and shouldn't be grouped in with Chalmers and Delavadova.
Nah I’m good.

I’ll give you Delly. But Chalmers without Bron was also a decent pro, he and posey’s careers are comparable.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
lol

Why do y'all ignore that both teams courted him. I'm guessing that the Heat didn't show the same amount of conviction when pursuing Beal, ultimately he was like I'm rocking with PHX. This notion that Miami had no chance now is bullshyt when just yesterday, all these Heat fans were saying PHX was a smoke screen and Brad wanted Miami.

:mjlol:

Heat gotta hold this L. It's get Dame or Bust at this point.
Yeah it‘s looking like Riley really wants Dame