BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I still like Atlanta for Dame; the trade would be some type of Trae Young swap.

Minnesota would actually make a lot of sense. KAT for Dame with salary tweaks like Taurean Prince being thrown in.
The thing with Minny is would Portland do a straight up swap for KAT? Minny blew all their picks on that terrible Gobert trade
More likely Portlans trades for KAT to pair with Dame than to replace him

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The thing with Minny is would Portland do a straight up swap for KAT? Minny blew all their picks on that terrible Gobert trade
More likely Portlans trades for KAT to pair with Dame than to replace him
Why not? He's still 27 and about to hit the prime of his career. A new start for him and Portland, plus they'll have the #3 pick. They even have a little cap space; quite a bit if they find a way to dump Nurkic, which would definitely require at least one first.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

2207010_ha_nbpa_023-1.jpg

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

This is lowkey a BIG move. Goodwin better than Shamet flatout on both ends.

Suns still got shyt to work out but they went from :flabbynsick: CP3 to Bradley Beal and :trash: Shamet to Goodwin.

Suns aint had a guard defender in years (Mikal a wing defender he can guard guards but I mean more a guard). Goodwin is the gritty, do the little things, make plays on both ends, high impact role player they need. And he not finna be guarded at all too....

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This is lowkey a BIG move. Goodwin better than Shamet flatout on both ends.

Suns still got shyt to work out but they went from :flabbynsick: CP3 to Bradley Beal and :trash: Shamet to Goodwin.

Suns aint had a guard defender in years (Mikal a wing defender he can guard guards but I mean more a guard). Goodwin is the gritty, do the little things, make plays on both ends, high impact role player they need. And he not finna be guarded at all too....

Yup. I love Goody. UDFA success story ala those Miami HEAT guys we saw in the postseason.

Wizards have another potential gem in Quenton Jackson who is on a similar track as Goodwin.