BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Paying him was dumb as hell
:snoop: No, it wasn’t.

You have to pay the asset to keep him OR get rid of him. No way around it. He’s not signing for less and the alternative is let him walk for free which is organizational suicide.

Prime example is warriors losing KD but signing Russell. He wasn’t worth a max but they had to pay him to keep that tradable slot which turned into wiggins which turned into a chip they don’t win without him

Let y’all tell it it was “dumb” to pay MPJ too. Now they got a chip and can still easily trade him. ….Same concept for jaylen brown.

Fans get delusional like it’s their own money when it’s time to pay players

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If I’m DC, I make GS put their money where their mouth is. You hate Poole, you hate Kuminga, Aight give em up. I want Poole, Kuminga, and Moody. They all trash right ? Wizards get younger (and separately trade Beal and Kuzma ). And GS gets rid of the apparent dead weight.

-(Mavs re-sign kyrie)
Mavs get: Bradley Beal
Wizards get: jaden Hardy, #10, THJ, Bertrans, future 1st

:sas2:

I made that GS trade proposal for Porzingis, but I think it works for Beal too if GS throws in some firsts. I think Beal would absolutely sign off on GS or Dallas.

And I’d throw in Portland too if Portland is dumb enough to think dame & Beal would work. Simons & #3 would be a heist for the wizards

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
knowing the wizards we gonna trade him to the lakers for Sterling Brown or get bum ass Tobias Harris:heh:

Last edited:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They were struggling to score 90 the entire finals, he absolutely does a lot for Heat. I know Beal has been on a bad team for a minute, but he is good. Heat won't get a better option than him.
Yeah, if Beal is your best player.... well, you're the Wizards. If you have a defensively stout team that needs an infusion of scoring(read: the Heat), he'd be a great addition.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Got his money now gets to handpick who he gets traded to

Hall of Very Good player, Hall of Fame finesser :wow:
NBA is a business first that’s what a lot of people dont understand and some players don’t understand hence why we always say TAKE THE fukkIN MONEY first… We can make countless players who fumbled the bag and never recovered

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
No they won't

In fact when this was reported it specifically said that the wizards aren't looking for a crazy return
You’re getting into phrase semantics, the reality is if they will get valuable assets back if they decide to trade him, you nikkas have to learn the hard way every time you think a player is “untradeable” lol

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You’re getting into phrase semantics, the reality is if they will get valuable assets back if they decide to trade him, you nikkas have to learn the hard way every time you think a player is “untradeable” lol
I didn't think he was untradeable, I just thought it was very unneccessary to pay him because they knew they weren't winning shyt and not bidding against anyone. They could have just let him walk for cap space or traded him when he was expiring and put themselves in a better position to get someone like wemby in this draft

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Wiz completely dropped the ball not trading him earlier. He can say he’ll only go to one team and they’ll have no choice all

If I’m Beal it’s

1. Heat
2. Lakers
3. Mavs

:bryan: @ the very real possibility the wiz end up helping LA get rui and Beal and only get back D Lo or Austin Reaves on return.