BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Congrats to Beal for not trying to be a Dame type of loser but then again this is probably not his choice. Could be the new management saying we blowing it up and you outta here buddy :camby: even though Beal has a NTC, they could be forcing his hand and telling him we not competing so either u stay here and lose or we can help u win somewhere
I think its more management telling Beal we tanking with or without you. I don't even think these new dudes care to get a "haul" for Beal I think they just want him gone.

@FAH1223 maybe I was wrong. Maybe this new front office will make some changes. :leon:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They got a new GM, I doubt he wants to go 40-42 the next 3-4 years with this 'core'. They should blow it up no matter what and just start from scratch
I’m not saying they don’t have the right idea, but you gotta have a team dumb enough to make this trade for that contract, on top of that team being one he will waive the NTC for. Shoulda did him the exact same as Charlotte and Kemba, and the league knew that.

Just because they’re eligible doesn’t mean they’re worth it

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Ole ‘Biid is 29 with bad knees, gotta maximize his window :manny:
The window is most likely over, I've already said we need to think about rebuilding, however If they let Tobias expire and don't bring back Harden they might have a chance to add some pieces in 2024 when we finally will be out of cap hell

But signing Harden to a 4 year max or trading for a big contract like Beal will virtually cripple the team long term and seal our fate

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Saw this coming the moment Beal signed that contract. He's a good player, but not 50 mil and a no trade clause type good.

when players with FAR better resume's (lebron/steph/giannis/embiid) don't even have a no trade clause. the wizards know they :ufdup:

Last edited: