BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

lib123

All Star
Daps
Still doesn’t fix the depth issue. With Beal, Booker, KD, and Ayton…that’s 4 Max players you gotta pay. How you gone fill out the bench? By now we’ve learned not to be convinced just because shyt look good on paper. nikkaz actually gotta get out here, establish team chemistry, stay healthy, and get it done. No more getting excited just because a big trade happened.

I’m tired of mufukkas clickin up and fallin short. Show me something. Until nikkaz actually deliver, I don’t wanna hear shyt ‘bout shyt. All these 2K level trades…just for nikkaz to miss the play-in, get hurt, get blown out in elimination games.

I’m TIRED of this shyt!!
Big Facts. You would think teams would learn from what the Lakers did at the trade deadline that took them from almost missing the play-in to the WCF. Suns should've flipped CP3 and Ayton for quality depth and defenders to surround around KD and Booker.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Getting Beal without moving Ayton. Money don’t mean anything to ishbia:wow:

Moved a 38 year old pg and a bench player for an All Star

Now all that’s left is to flip Ayton for depth and we got a squad @MooseMouthMthafuga @Benjamin Sisko @Redguard @NZA
Best backup court in the NBA! :wow:
Could put up 30 any given night. :wow:
Still kept Ayton and fleeced those mf’s :wow:
Could be the best off-season ever :wow:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I never understood why the Nets didn't resign him, so important to their success. I knew they wouldn't win without him. Glad he won.
Me too.

I liked him when he was up here on the Pistons he just did too much at times..which was understandable because he was a young player .

Dude worked his ass off to get where he is now from a development standpoint

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Best backup court in the NBA! :wow:
Could put up 30 any given night. :wow:
Still kept Ayton and fleeced those mf’s :wow:
Could be the best off-season ever :wow:

Suns/CP3 might have a 😉 deal :sas2:

CBA #100

"A team cannot reacquire a player they traded away during that season (a season being July 1 - June 30). If he is waived by his new team, then he cannot re-sign with his original team until the one-year anniversary of the trade, or until the July 1 following the end of his contract, whichever comes first. However, if a team trades a player's draft rights, they can reacquire the player during the same season."

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can you explain this?
Bill Simmons and Ryen Russillo did a good job breaking down basically the KD and Beal trade wouldn’t happened with this new CBA. To maximize your trade return you gotta do the trade before July 1st when the new CBA kicks in.

Here’s the CBA breakdown from the podcast. To give you better understanding.