BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
They not beating Denver.

This not Kobe, Vince, and TMac though unless you talmbout past prime versions
Did I not already make the whole "this is jokes", point? :dahell: My realistic take on this is that they need a serviceable point guard, trading Ayton might be the best way to do that, and it would debilitate their odds at beating the Nuggets. You happy now, breh:unimpressed:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I genuninely feel for any fan of the Wizards and root for them,awful FO....

You bent over backwards to accomodate him for years for that payoff and it winds up being bullshyt...lesson learned here is listen to the devil on ur shoulder when it comes time to making a decision on supermaxing a non top 10 player...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suns win this by a mile can't believe some people disagree.. Anyone involved in this for Washington should be fired. You don't trade Beal for shamet and 2nds. Wtf??
If he says he will only go to the sun's and that's all they have to offer I got what 4 more years. You wait him out and if he really wants out the list of teams will get bigger.
His salary isnt as big a deal as everyone tries to make it out to be. A few years from now that will be average starter money.
To the people shytting on Phoenix now because of the depth issue this trade didn't make that any worse. Paul and shamet are not depth. There was no big fa splash to be had they were gonna have to get creative here regardless.