BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Announcement is weird. It's equal parts:

"Y'all might could take Beal off our hands if we decide to blow it up. I don't know. What y'all tryna offer?"

And

"Brad said he might be willing to go. Who all gonna be there?"

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
R.4153319b095e561eb882ce80d70a0e72
:beli:not a whale imo
Go get a real star not a dude putting up numbers on a lousy team:manny:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Congrats to Beal for not trying to be a Dame type of loser but then again this is probably not his choice. Could be the new management saying we blowing it up and you outta here buddy :camby: even though Beal has a NTC, they could be forcing his hand and telling him we not competing so either u stay here and lose or we can help u win somewhere

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
shouldve traded this nikka like 3 years ago

which teams has the expiring deals and 1st round picks to make a trade work

His contract is awful so I don't think it'll even take multiple picks, plus any deal has to be a destination that Beal prefers. Dallas has expirings and one pick (#10) in the lottery this year. Philly has an expiring in Tobias Harris. Miami can probably trade Lowry and fillers, plus this year's pick

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His contract is awful so I don't think it'll even take multiple picks, plus any deal has to be a destination that Beal prefers. Dallas has expirings and one pick (#10) in the lottery this year. Philly has an expiring in Tobias Harris. Miami can probably trade Lowry and fillers, plus this year's pick

You don’t think the Wizards would want Tyler herro?