BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
3 super max players for the Suns? Ishbia doesn’t give damn about money. It would be almost impossible to get depth.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we can safely say that Shams is the Wizards mouth piece. He started the Beal trade rumors and he threw this random Phx bait out there. I feel like its Miami only but they're not putting Herro in the deal so Wizards are trying to bait them into sweetening the deal.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The Coli calling Beal a bum like he hasn’t played for a terrible franchise with mediocre talent at best for most of his tenure. He’s not a number one but he can definitely be a number two in the right situation
No he can’t bruh, I’m from round here I actually watch Wizards games

There was a point the Wizards were a contender in the East, Beal don’t play D and he shows shot chucked tendencies. Him playing for the Wizards was a blessing cuz it hid his bad tendencies

U gon see it if he go to the Suns, all his bad habits as a player gon be on front street

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
wiz goin full tank... they will get cp and ayton and whatever pixcjs and expirings.. then let kuz and porzingus walk (or sign and trade more expirings and picks).. then they will botom out.. talking like worse team in the league

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Wizards are not gonna get any type of draft pick haul for Beal cause of his contract and NTC
At most I see them getting is maybe 2 first rounders but not much beyond that
His trade value isn't like that

I know that, and Phoenix doesn’t have much of any draft picks left after the KD deal

That’s why I said salary dump. They could eat CP3’s partial guarantee and cut him

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
wiz goin full tank... they will get cp and ayton and whatever pixcjs and expirings.. then let kuz and porzingus walk (or sign and trade more expirings and picks).. then they will botom out.. talking like worse team in the league
they giving the keys to Johnny Davis :whoo: