BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
What would a Phoenix deal even look like after all they gave up for KD?

Ayton?

Or does Washington go full tank and just do a salary dump for CP3 plus whatever draft picks they have left and then waive CP3
I’d assume Ayton to a third team and then Washington would get back whatever from that third team

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I don't even understand the fit in Phx. Seems like a lot of standing around with Beal and Booker having similar games. Paying Beal to be a gloried catch and shoot/cutter threat is dumb.
New owner coming in trying to get his Jerry Jones on

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Brad Beal, Book and KD is the most unintimidating big 3 ever

Who is the leader among these 3? If they get Beal they needa get Draymond too cuz these nikkas will implode like the Nets
Booker obviously, but I hate it as a suns fan. Kd and book alone almost beat Denver. They need role players.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even understand the fit in Phx. Seems like a lot of standing around with Beal and Booker having similar games. Paying Beal to be a gloried catch and shoot/cutter threat is dumb.
Well they have a Center that doesn't want to be there, getting an all-star in return for a disgruntled max player that shyt the bed a year into his contract is a W no matter how you spin it.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’d assume Ayton to a third team and then Washington would get back whatever from that third team

Maybe.

Think about it is, Washington has new leadership now so they may completely sell low on Beal just to get out of his contract. And the NTC severely limits their leverage

But Ayton to a 3rd team is plausible

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
The Coli calling Beal a bum like he hasn’t played for a terrible franchise with mediocre talent at best for most of his tenure. He’s not a number one but he can definitely be a number two in the right situation

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need Woj to come through with the Wizards front office opinion to see how real this Phx thing is. Could just be a leverage play to try and get more from the Heat.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What would a Phoenix deal even look like after all they gave up for KD?

Ayton?

Or does Washington go full tank and just do a salary dump for CP3 plus whatever draft picks they have left and then waive CP3
The Wizards are not gonna get any type of draft pick haul for Beal cause of his contract and NTC
At most I see them getting is maybe 2 first rounders but not much beyond that
His trade value isn't like that