BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The white Liberals and Leftists some of you love so much. And, yes. Her Twitter profile is still active. It’s okay though. She was “pissed off” when she used the term.

This is what THEY really think of you. And that bytch is trying to justify her anger as the reason for saying it.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Why are black women being used as a poster child for this roe vs wade situation?

10070000-0aff-0242-8dc4-08da560e756d_w1080_r0_s.jpg

Oh, like you weren’t a 2nd class citizen prior to this decision? :mjpls:

See the same tactics these white feminist use all the time? I’m glad most black women aren’t falling for the banana in the tail pipe anymore.

And out of all the images to come out of this protest, they will make sure this is the most prominent… these CACs ain’t slick.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Appreciate the mods on this regardless of where they personally stand:ehh:. Not only with this thread but just in general moderation has been great lately. The agitators and bad faith posters have had a much shorter leash to act a fool.

I agree women should have the option, but, if you're responsible, you don't need to do that unless there is rape involved. Plan B and an abortion is VERY different BTW.
I hear you and to be clear I hate the framing of this as "pro-life versus pro-choice". Even as a left-leaning brother this makes me uneasy. I don't wish the decision of having an abortion on any woman or couple. I'm not so lost in my opinions that I don't respect the miracle of conception for what it is. But if we're keeping it real this boils down to the autonomy/rights of a living, sentient human versus that of an embryo that may develop into one. And I hate being that coldly reductive but breh our science has not taken us beyond that point. I fukking wish there were more dummy-proof methods of birth control. Because people are gonna keep on smashing, sometimes irresponsibly, and there's no stopping that. We are wired to fukk for obvious reasons. So, yes, we teach and we preach but I don't think being overly punitive towards women solves anything. Condemning them and the child to a life of potential misery and poverty just seems cruel.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Appreciate the mods on this regardless of where they personally stand:ehh:. Not only with this thread but just in general moderation has been great lately. The agitators and bad faith posters have had a much shorter leash to act a fool.

I hear you and to be clear I hate the framing of this as "pro-life versus pro-choice". Even as a left-leaning brother this makes me uneasy. I don't wish the decision of having an abortion on any woman or couple. I'm not so lost in my opinions that I don't respect the miracle of conception for what it is. But if we're keeping it real this boils down to the autonomy/rights of a living, sentient human versus that of an embryo that may develop into one. And I hate being that coldly reductive but breh our science has not taken us beyond that point. I fukking wish there were more dummy-proof methods of birth control. Because people are gonna keep on smashing, sometimes irresponsibly, and there's no stopping that. We are wired to fukk for obvious reasons. So, yes, we teach and we preach but I don't think being overly punitive towards women solves anything. Condemning them and the child to a life of potential misery and poverty just seems cruel.
It's not a simple thing, especially as men.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The time to prevent this was 2016. It’s over now. Let’s say dems do the impossible and break the filibuster to pass an abortion law. The next time we get a Republican president, senate, and house they’re gonna rescind it and pass a national abortion ban. And the next time democrats retake control they’ll reverse it. Basically barring a complete change in voter dynamics we’re destined for endless warfare over this.

I suppose this makes voting more important which isn’t bad. If we had a situation where there was no filibuster, every presidential and midterm election would become a battle with abortion on the line. Maybe that would force people to take voting seriously. Or maybe not. End of the day each party gets swept in by an economic downturn so republicans winning at some point becomes inevitable, just as democrats winning is inevitable.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Negro, please. This is not Wakanda and we aren't raising an army. Yall be the same ones complaining about all the black immigrants and "tetherzzz" but now you worried about our stagnant population numbers :russ:. As if this won't mean more white babies as well.
nikka I was never a part of those diaspora wars, try again. And white numbers are not declining strictly because of abortion.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

She's garbage, but at least she's being honest. The reality is that this is how the majority feel. It's just like how the pro lifers don't care about life, especially since they spend so much time justifying black lives being lost to police brutality.