BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I can't be a Black man because I'm pissed at how Dems play in our face? Like damn y'all really don't see how your dismissive attitudes toward Black men pushed many to vote Trump lmao

No. You can't be black because you ignore the actual neo-Nazis who want to do black people harm to use right-wing talking points like "Obama was weak". You
You're getting emotional breh, relax.

It's not a lecture, it's a reality.

"The truth of the matter is the overwhelming majority of people can't just choose to not have sex."

There is not truth to this matter, at all. Everyone has the conscious decision whether to sleep with someone or not. If you can honestly say a person cannot choose to be abstinent they have an impulse problem.

"It's not your fukking choice whether or not that pregnancy was carried to term -- us as men have ZERO of the burdens associated with living with being pregnant. And as such, we are not in the position to force those with that burden to end a pregnancy or not. You might be able to discuss it with your parent, and have a say ... but ultimately your opinion can't matter if she does or doesn't want to carry it to term."

This is a biological reality that they must go through. And again, accountability should definitely be had, a conversation that need not be had if it was properly demonstrated. You are putting the cart before the horse. I'm saying, if you don't want to have kids, if you don't want to have the "burden," of being pregnant, don't, have, sex. It is not hard to do. A lot of things need to line up in order for someone to have sex. It's not just a trip and fall on some dikk type thing.

"If she decides to abort, then you should have chose a better partner to lay with. See how that works both ways?"

What does this have to do with anything of what we're talking about? Genuinely confused.

No ones being emotional friend, you're just struggling to follow the plot because you've been conditioned to think things should be one way.

Yes, you have an impulse problem. You as well as 99% of people. So what do we do about this?

You say its not hard to do then why the fukk aren't you able to do it? Are you a weak person? Yes, according to your standards, you are. Weak. Stupid. Poor decision maker. You just happen to be lucky enough to have been born male so you don't have any direct repressions. But you are weak. And stupid. Because you don't realize something IS hard to do when it is. You couldn't do it, could you? Dumb weak a$$hole.

Yea you're confused because you can't follow the most basic reasoning. You think other people should be held to this dumbass standard that you yourself admittedly can't hold up to. If you choose a partner who would get an abortion, maybe its your fault for laying with such a person. But, no, you don't want to take any responsibility for your own wrongdoing. But you want to shame others for doing the same thing you do because you're a piece of shyt moron who doesn't realize it's beyond a simple choice.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
There’s no way people can’t see how after a mass shooting targeting blacks this SCOTUS can stand for the rights of a concealed carry as a fundamental right in an amendment about bearing arms.

But equal protection means we can’t have a choice based on location. Not a mandatory decision in either way. A simple choice.

This is just an exercise in making it up as we go.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You can look up the medical stuff yourself. It said 12 or 13 percent of women have abortions for medical reasons/fear of complications, but roughly half of those are based on them using drugs or alcohol.
BA1A8FDB-2E7F-4922-9233-5A049EC09A44.jpeg
E1CC87EE-0EC3-4AA4-BA09-6FAADD5A5BA7.jpeg

Frieza666

Roll with the punches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lower East Side
Lol liberal white bytches mad af about this online :mjlol:

I’m pro choice but when you say poor people shouldn’t be having unprotected sex nikkas start julezing and moving the goal posts, there is a lack of accountability now and you’d be kinda dense to not admit it

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
90 percent of abortions are for grown ass women (20 and up) using it as a retroactive contraceptive

this is very unfortunate for rape victims, molested girls, and women with health complications
Link to bolded?

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I can't be a Black man because I'm pissed at how Dems play in our face? Like damn y'all really don't see how your dismissive attitudes toward Black men pushed many to vote Trump lmao

It's best not to discourse with certain posters on here. This board is infested with many morons, dusty nikkas, irresponsible bums, and broke losers that possess nothing of value nor accomplished anything significant in life. Oh, and I forgot to mention the Democratic Field Negroes that would sell their own child for Massa.