BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
90 percent of abortions are for grown ass women (20 and up) using it as a retroactive contraceptive

this is very unfortunate for rape victims, molested girls, and women with health complications

Yeah the entire thing is fukking me up because on one side I appreciate life, but at the same time fukk those that use abortion as a way to get rid of responsibility. Its like this jawn I used to know a while back that had like 3 abortions because she "made a mistake". Nevermind, the rape victim that is too poor and lost to pay for a seed that needs such things. Nevermind, the idea of free will. Nevermind, the grim reality that this country is so threatened and worried about a fukking p*ssy, over universal healthcare, better education, more job opportunities from the countryside to the broken inner-cities. Lets focus on ovaries and having children without a family that gives a single fukk about them because this socieity is too damn stubborn and broken beyond repair.

Now I'm fukking angry:why:. I wanted so badly to leave this shythole and was so close only for Covid to be like lolz *kicks marsupial back into the Southern states of hell*:mjcry:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
How did Roe draw attention to this case?
What was the racial identity of her alleged attackers?
Where did this alleged attack take place?
How would news of an alleged attack affect the perception of black men?
You're a little too old for the reductionism. "Girls rule, boys drool" was the phrase back then, nobody said it the other way.
It was even a song on a 2000s era "girl positive" show.

I guess this is propaganda. That's rich coming from a person that treats eating like a hobby.

You not serious

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They can fill the prisons up and boost up capitalism
Not only that, they can easily offset whatever gains to the black voter base by Enacting harsher crime laws, increased police presence in certain areas, and restricting the voting rights of people with criminal records. On top of further red lining and decreasing poll stations in black neighborhoods.

All that was already happening before this decision.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ain't even trying to argue but this sentiment is weird to me regardless of where you morally stand on this. What "she should be doing" lol. It's her body. Yall getting all esoteric with the shyt talking about some "retroactive contraceptive". Tf is the difference between that and plan B then? And a lot of women don't know they're pregnant until they've missed their period. Majority of abortions these days are administered through a pill.
I agree women should have the option, but, if you're responsible, you don't need to do that unless there is rape involved. Plan B and an abortion is VERY different BTW.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Not just that, but people aren't understanding this is about controlling the bodies of women. If a woman gets knocked up (doesn't matter how), she has limited options. No "career women", no "girl boss", no "female entrepreneurs." She becomes beholden to the whims of her husband/boyfriend. TOTALLY. She has no financial future of her own.
Women creating businesses boomed post birth control pill, women finishing college boomed after the birth control pill, women being in political positions of power boomed post pill. So if she's bare-foot and pregnant, what time or ability does she have to support herself? She doesn't.

So these punk ass fundamentalists want to hit the reset button on that. And some of you are saying "well that's how it should be, women SHOULD be mothers and be housewives."

But we can't go backwards now, the fathers of these children AREN'T going to get raises to support their wives/kids. These companies are going to have the SAME demand on goods with less workers. Youth programs and assistance aren't going to get any more funding.

So tell me WHO is going to take care of all these kids? And before you say "then don't have sex or wrap it up". Human beings have literally NEVER stopped fukking, so throw that out the window. And their gonna come for contraceptive laws too. Justice Thomas already said as much.
So prepare for a generation of lost kids, fervent destitution, and a exodus from red states (for those who can afford it.)
See I’m worried about the “incel” mindset of these fundamentalist.

This isn’t the 30s anymore. The same way the Gun rights nuts in this country doesn’t want to face the fact a semiauto isn’t a musket the founders imagined. We now have more mobility than ever so the same way New York or Chicago gun laws are weakened by neighbor states we will run into the same situatio.

We have the same problem of plan B by mail( federally regulated) or tech companies having personal information (privacy laws) so what when Missouri, Louisiana, or etc ban are undermined by other states? Are people property of their state even when they leave? The police going after Big tech for information about where you were on such dates in another state?We saw how Kyle Rittenhouse got the backing of the right when he went into a neighborhood that was none of his business.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
May be a cartoon of one or more people and text that says 'IT I5 THE OPINION OF THE COURT THAT YOu NO LONGER HAVE A A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to SAFE, LEGAL ABORTIONS - uT ' WORRY- THIS IS STILL AMERICA... t IF YOU DON'T WANT A KID JUST SEND THEM to SCHOOL, OR A THEATER, OR A SHOPPING MALL, OR A HOUSE OF WORSHIP... ...A A MASS SHOOTER IS SURE to TAKE THEM OFF YOUR HANDS EVENTUALLY! LUKE MEGARRY'