BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

broller

Veteran
Daps
I feel really bad for victims of rape and women with health complications.

But the rest of these women….

You now gotta live up to the same standard society has created for men.

The whole “If you’re man enough to lay down with her, you should be man enough to pay and provide” trope rings off a little different now huh?

The concept of “forced birth” and being held accountable for your poor sexual choices isn’t new. For men. Welcome to our reality ladies.

Is it fair? Naw. But it’s never been about fairnesses
:wow:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
So we’re gonna expand social welfare programs then correct?

This shyt is gonna lead to more child abuse and all kinds of other dumb shyt…

Yup. More kids growing up in poverty to parents who don’t want them. How awful. Then when these kids become criminals they will want another crime bill :heh:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Good. nikkas bytching about our numbers being 13-15 percent forever. Our numbers would’ve been much higher if it wasn’t for Planned Parenthood. Wrap it up, close your fukking legs, take the pill if you can’t have a fukking abortion. shyt should’ve been outlawed long ago. Pulling fetuses from vacuums is gruesome :camby:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what are you gonna do when parties unanimously decide to not include reparations in their political agenda?

Because your strategy is sound, and very much aligns with what I'm seeing from the people that you're critiquing. I have a feeling the only thing different is your answer to that question.

The people I'm critiquing only focus on the general elections. Some of them are just straight up agents as well. The reactions when you post about primary involvement is the most telling thing. There's 0 interest in actually getting involved and being vocal until the general. The agents change their tune from "there's no way reparations are happening. [democratic candidate who is friendly to reparations] is just giving it lip service and will never come through."

Then we get Biden or some other neoliberal and it's "see, they're the same as republicans. no reparations in the platform. no vote."

I haven't seen people on here or in real life actually treat reparations as our central issue. Our abortion, gay marriage, path to citizenship, whatever.

Check this thread out from 2016: Reparations need to be THE issue for African Americans by the 2018/2020 elections

So many brehs could not be bothered. Then 2019 and 2020 roll along and there are 2 candidates who champion reparations as part of their platform. I can't find the thread but again brehs were saying it couldn't be done w/ Elizabeth Warren.

Fast forward and Clyburn/South Carolina hand-delivers the nomination to Joe Biden. And now it looks like something even marginally progressive for blacks can't even get done.

We've just got too many defeatists and men who aren't willing to have the smallest amount of discipline to use their vote for power.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People are so brainwashed by media and anti black family narratives that they equate not giving the federal backing for killing a fetus to all sorts of crazy shyt like slavery coming back. Womens rights being violated etc etc. When in reality being irresponsible is not a right that should be protected by the fed gov.

You're pretty naive. Lol. Today is Roe v. Wade and maybe you don't care about that. But tomorrow a conservative court could do anything. This WAS the test to see if they can get away with some BS. More BS is def coming.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Good. nikkas bytching about our numbers being 13-15 percent forever. Our numbers would’ve been much higher if it wasn’t for Planned Parenthood. Wrap it up, close your fukking legs, take the pill if you can’t have a fukking abortion. shyt should’ve been outlawed long ago. Pulling fetuses from vacuums is gruesome :camby:
Negro, please. This is not Wakanda and we aren't raising an army. Yall be the same ones complaining about all the black immigrants and "tetherzzz" but now you worried about our stagnant population numbers :russ:. As if this won't mean more white babies as well.