BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Too bad?? More neglected children running the streets. Causing trouble because they have parents who don’t want them. Don’t compare this to a cosmetic surgery.

As opposed to promoting responsibility, a strong male lead and strong family structure, I guess we should just kill more Black babies. Might as well add to the millions of Black lives that have been aborted.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is what sitting at home means in election, it means ideological right wing radicals can be put on the federal bench and rule on it for decades.
They wont stop here, next is affirmative action, and disbanding of whatever modicum is left of any civil right protections in this country. The just overruled a 50 year precedent, why can they do the same for brown v board, that desegregated public schools? They will destroy any sort of federal protection and leave it to the states which by now we all see is a code word to practise white supremacy
And agents online have literally waged an entire propaganda machine to discourage minorities from even PARTICIPATING in voting.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
As opposed to promoting responsibility, a strong male lead and strong family structure, I guess we should just kill more Black babies. Might as well add to the millions of Black lives that have been aborted.
What?

None of these laws are going to go after men for their part. The Doctor is going to get in trouble before the dude half responsible.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
What?

None of these laws are going to go after men for their part. The Doctor is going to get in trouble before the dude half responsible.

What are you talking about? Did you even read the quote that I was responding to?

horizon

Veteran
Daps
I feel really bad for victims of rape and women with health complications.

But the rest of these women….

You now gotta live up to the same standard society has created for men.

The whole “If you’re man enough to lay down with her, you should be man enough to pay and provide” trope rings off a little different now huh?

The concept of “forced birth” and being held accountable for your poor sexual choices isn’t new. For men. Welcome to our reality ladies.

Is it fair? Naw. But it’s never been about fairnesses
You a little old for this boys rule girls drool playground shyt aren't you? :patrice:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You a little old for this boys rule girls drool playground shyt aren't you? :patrice:
How did Roe draw attention to this case?
What was the racial identity of her alleged attackers?
Where did this alleged attack take place?
How would news of an alleged attack affect the perception of black men?
You're a little too old for the reductionism. "Girls rule, boys drool" was the phrase back then, nobody said it the other way.
It was even a song on a 2000s era "girl positive" show.

I guess this is propaganda. That's rich coming from a person that treats eating like a hobby.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point still remains…

Sex IS for procreation. It can also be for fun and it feels good, yes. Sure.

But the fact still remains.

And the best way to prevent unwanted pregnancies is, by not having sex. Choose your partners more wisely. Quit being so reckless with your egg/seed/body/mental.

I am a strong advocate for accountability.

I’ve had sex with women I had zero interest in them being the mother of my children. But if it happened, it happened. I’m not going to eradicate a life due to my own selfish and reckless actions.

Control your p*ssy. Control your dikk. And if not…weeellll…Hold your own ovaries and nuts.
What if the pregnancy causes life threatening medical issues?

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This wasn’t a good move right before midterms and governor elections in the fall. A lot of independent women are second guessing their votes right now.

:hubie:
After a week everyone will move on, This is gonna be a blip on the radar come midterms. Inflation and gas prices are way bigger deals for the majority of the population and will continue to be on the news

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker

We need to take care of those problems before you bring in these children into bad situations. If the parents do not want the child. They do not need to exist. They will just succumb to neglect and abuse or enter the shytty system that is adoption. Be realistic. You already know what is going to happen.
This is for all races.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
What are you talking about? Did you even read the quote that I was responding to?
I read it.

Some of these laws are going after people who help those getting abortions which is nothing like a cosmetic surgery which is mostly doctors but not the ill-responsible male you think is going to step up for these kids left while the women go across state lines.

It’s just a burden on mostly women.