BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Stop the bullshyt. The No Tangibles gang make up a small ass fraction and the majority black still vote Democrat. Blame the CACs and PAWGs along with the Hispanics that swing back and forth.
Cap.

-The black voter turnout rate declined for the first time in 20 years in a presidential election, falling to 59.6% in 2016 after reaching a record-high 66.6% in 2012.

-The 7-percentage-point decline from the previous presidential election is the largest on record for blacks.

-The black voter turnout rate declined for the first time in 20 years in a presidential election, falling to 59.6% in 2016 after reaching a record-high 66.6% in 2012.

- (It’s also the largest percentage-point decline among any racial or ethnic group since white voter turnout dropped from 70.2% in 1992 to 60.7% in 1996.)

-The number of black voters also declined, falling by about 765,000 to 16.4 million in 2016, representing a sharp reversal from 2012. With Barack Obama on the ballot that year, the black voter turnout rate surpassed that of whites for the first time.

Every bullet point is a headshot. If you need it summed up: if we want someone elected, they getting elected. But we didn’t come out, and the ramifications will span decades

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
On one hand this would make it harder for black babies to be aborted at record numbers on a yearly basis and contributing to the silent genocide that started back with Sanger and was aided by crack and aids.

On the other hand it only happened because the white birth rate is at zero, and if they don’t do something now their numbers are gonna dcline heavy.

This is just speaking from an overview standpoint, individually it’s a nightmare for both men and women. Best believe I will be moving extra careful around here.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Mane you emotional. Of course other groups do. And NO they don't depend on that choice because they stick together. Whites, Hispanics, and Asians have higher marriages, less single mothers, less babies out of wedlock, less poverty, more successful.

Fact that you saying Blacks DEPEND on abortion to LIVE doesn't sit right with me.:picard: You really should read what you're posting. Why are we DEPENDING ON ABORTION to survive when other groups aren't?
You're strawmanning. This is logic, not emotion. A leads to B. Everyone depends on choice. Black people are poorer, so yes, we depend on that choice more than others. Forced birth will undoubtedly make things worse. Mark my words.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Their body, their choice :manny:

Not even being callous, what other answer would someone expect?

That‘s a bit more than callous because every not woman uses abortion as reckless contraception. Why should women risk their health/lives to abort a pregnancy that was a result of rape or from their abusive husband/boyfriend? Or what about women that lives are at risk from carrying out a pregnancy, should we just shrug at them too? What about women that suffer from mental health issues and are at high risk of suffering pre/post natal depression - should they have children that the state (or family) will eventually take away from them?

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many people think they've outright banned abortion :mjlol:

No wonder it's so easy to conduct psyops on these idiots.

They've left it up to the state. If you live in a state that outlaws it and you don't like it? Move. It's mind-blowingly simple.
I’m not one to post often but y’all been bringing me to play. I hate sentiments that border on making sense on the surface but are not a true reflection of reality. Y’all beat your chests on some wrong and strong sh*t.

You really think most people have the means to just up and move to another state on a whim. People have homes, jobs, schools, families in these states. It’s not just a get up and go situation and it’s disingenuous to suggest otherwise. More importantly what will that same state do if people followed your supposed plan and millions of people left the state.

This kind of thinking needs to stop because it’s not thoughtful in any capacity. It’s shows a gross misunderstanding of not only the times but why a decision like this being left to the states is problematic. Without standardization, things run amuck. It happens without fail.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I hope we see civil unrest, and complete chaos, force Biden to do some unprecedented shyt, fukk it, these SC judges want to see us go back to pre civil war days for the non elite, while they enjoy all the comforts of modern day society. This is just the start, you all may not see it, but things will never be the same after today. This country will be so much more divided, and if you don't think that's possible, watch!