BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Watch how stupid people continue to be posting on this decision. The supreme Court made the most pro-choice decision they can make by saying it's not our choice it's the state's choice.

We are a nation of sovereign states, emphasis on States. That means the states dictate your daily life, the federal government provides a framework for the states to work on.

You idiots need to go back to fukking 4th grade and learn social studies. If y'all want to be mad be mad at the fukking garbage ass state you live in. If you want to kill babies move to a state that will allow you to kill all the fukking babies you want, better hurry up because your choices are getting more limited by the day.

At least learn how your fukking government works before y'all bring your fake outrage here. And so if your pro-choice you shouldn't be mad, because this is a pro-choice decision.

What does in the hell does this have to do with vaccines :wtf:

I think Dems normalize abortion too much but it should not be illegal.

And I hope you know these crackas have been using states rights excuse to discriminate against black folks since we have been here

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The disgust I have for Republicans coming out and saying this is a win for life while at the same time obstructing any laws to improve quality of life after-birth is immeasurable

Bruh thats the thing. They be like oh we gon force you to have this baby but any social programs that are there to help you raise this expensive ass baby we gon cut and you gon have to get it on your own. I hate them fukkers with a passion