BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
The idea is that people's decision making is influenced by policy. Stricter policy will adjust the behaviors accordingly. We'll see in the coming years what effect this may have. They could be right, or could be wrong.
That has never worked. You got Egyptians describing what leaves and berries a woman can stick up there to induce a miscarriage so abortion has always been around regardless of what policy is enacted. One of the ideas behind federally protecting abortion was since women will find a way to do it anyway, it should be medically safe. So this won’t stop abortions unfortunately

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Strictly discussing irresponsibility, not health reasons, rape etc. It should never have been a federal right whether you keep a baby or not. That should have always been left to the state. Why should the state decide how much sales tax you pay? Why shouldn states decide how easy it is to obtain a firearm? Because thats the states right. Federal protections should be for speech/political stances, and things you dont have control of ie race, and sex. Not peoples mistakes.
Okay but what is exactly stopping states from banning abortion outright now regardless of the circumstances?

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
yep. lots of young dudes about to end up in jail with a lifetime child support bill they will never pay off

This is the part i would think ppl are concerned about. If you think child support fukks over black men now just wait for these red states new laws. They hate us having children and will make those who aren't married pay for it.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Not a damn thing.

I'm speaking of the no vote folks, or no vote until blacks get reparations and the fact that it's never gonna happen no matter what.

You believe it won't happen no matter what. That's a you problem bro. If you want to play gatekeeper and throw shots to people who believe otherwise, prioritize this as their top concern and are in good faith trying to make it happen to the best of their ability, it says MUCH MORE about you than them. Borderline c00n/sellout behavior bruh, sorry to say.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Clarence Thomas gonna be in for a rude awakening when his right-wing butt buddies on the Court go after interracial marriage next. Old decrepid ass c00n gonna be looking around like
wtf.gif

It'll be illegal but they'll just leave him alone. Rules for us, not them.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Quick reminder. The vast majority of abortions are of black babies.

This is a GOOD thing.
Applaud more unwanted children, brehs.

Applaud more black children in the overburdened foster system, brehs

Applaud more black women dying in childbirth, brehs.

Applaud black women going to prison for getting abortions, brehs

Applaud more single mothers, brehs.

Y'all really can't think.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
The disgust I have for Republicans coming out and saying this is a win for life while at the same time obstructing any laws to improve quality of life after-birth is immeasurable
Exactly. What's the point of having more black babies if the schools they go to, the food they eat, the caregivers they're under and the housing they live in are complete shyt? That environment is conducive to producing more criminals in our community, not our "next Martin or Malcolm" like folks keep saying.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Stop the bullshyt. The No Tangibles gang make up a small ass fraction and the majority black still vote Democrat. Blame the CACs and PAWGs along with the Hispanics that swing back and forth.

I wasn't talking about the majority of black people though, I was talking about the typical bothsiders who come in caping for the GOP all the time.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I don’t agree with abortion in most cases but there are certain times when it’s necessary. Like if the pregnancy is due to sexual assault or the mothers health is at risk. Also the health of the child comes into play. In those cases I feel like the mother should have the right. Glad I live in a blue state