BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Wait, what??? SMH.

The next clown on this site that suggests we "hold our votes" getting negged on site.
On top of that, if a legislature doesn't like how a duly elected state's AG is litigating a case, they can intervene. Preventing the Feds from challenging TX SB8 "heartbeat bill in court". Also believe that they allowed a person to deny providing services to someone if they don't agree with their sexuality, race, etc... The Roberts Court allowing all of this. Check out opinions he's written on Fair Housing. They're gonna gut the FHA and someone is gonna protest MN getting rid of zoning area ordinances to the top court too.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
That has never worked. You got Egyptians describing what leaves and berries a woman can stick up there to induce a miscarriage so abortion has always been around regardless of what policy is enacted. One of the ideas behind federally protecting abortion was since women will find a way to do it anyway, it should be medically safe. So this won’t stop abortions unfortunately

My only question to you is, was the out of wed lock birth rate higher or lower in this country before or after Roe vs Wade?

If it's lower, I'm of the mind to give this new direction a shot and see if it produces a better result than what we have before casting judgement. If the data after 10 years show it doesn't work, I'm all for re instating it.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
As a black man I can never cosign the government having control over our bodies, but I'm going to need the pro life/choice people to keep it real. Pro lifers for the most part are religious degenerates who believe that abortion under any circumstance is wrong, and pro choice people for the most part just want to be able to terminate a pregnancy whenever. The reason they overturned this is because despite the stereotype about black women getting abortions, it's actually white women filling up these abortion clinics.
SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You didn't answer the question at all.

What will the Supreme Court do to a reparations bill?
Rule it unconstitutional due to government immunity and all parties involved being dead except descendants

Daps
Reppin
St louis
9otQURJ.jpg

vote for trump and republicans brehs.

UKVu0t8.gif

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What will the Supreme Court do to a reparations bill?
The current court would most likely rule it unconstitutional using the same justification that the right is attacking affirmative action and the civil rights act with.

It’s weird that you think the court doesn’t have the power knock this down.