Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Stepson? Oh he’s been waiting for this man to die for a minute. Trying to go full Zion Williamson and I’m not even confirmed dead :picard:

If I’m ol boy and somehow survive, the first thing I’m doing I’m is cutting him and his mama out the will :hhh:

I'd be trying my damnedest to get a cell signal to contact my lawyer from the bottom of the ocean

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Everyone keeps talking about there oxygen running 99% chance they died already 3 days ago....If the sub is working condition why is it still nowhere near the surface,because likely something happened to the hull and it de-pressurized which means instant death....Its like climbing Mount Everest you dont last 3-4 days in the death zone it kills you almost immediately....death zone at 4 miles under water is 10 times worse than on a mountain...
I swear I been thinking all this news coverage is simply for the theatrics. I can see them saying let's still use all measures to resolve this even though it's likely they are dead, he'll even if they locate them, they then have to formulate some course to bring them up. Not like they can give the submersible a power surge or some shyt.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I swear I been thinking all this news coverage is simply for the theatrics. I can see them saying let's still use all measures to resolve this even though it's likely they are dead, he'll even if they locate them, they then have to formulate some course to bring them up. Not like they can give the submersible a power surge or some shyt.

I think the reason there was no urgency in this from the beginning is because the coast guard pretty much knows theyre dead and probably have been since Sunday....US Navy has equipment than can lift a vessel from large depths,Navy only got involved the last 2 days....

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Imagine the dumbass on this submersible who makes it to the Pearly Gates and has to see someone who died aboard the Titanic looking at them like:

giphy.gif